ASQ (14 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Movie then dinner, as Elvin said, it gives you fun things to discuss over dinner. But that's just me, we have some of our most philosophical discussions when we go to movies then dinner.
What if there's nothing much to discuss about the movie? :D

I prefer watching a movie after filling up my stomach. I don't talk much when I eat, but I enjoy listening.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We don't go see those kinds of movies ;) There's always something to say.
Each one of us happens to watch those kind of movies once in a while accidentally or not it happens.

Okay, lets say there's something exciting to say and share, it can not happen other than a dining table? Like somewhere spontaneously while taking a walk or while going back home? Or even in bed before making sex?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Each one of us happens to watch those kind of movies once in a while accidentally or not it happens.

Okay, lets say there's something exciting to say and share, it can not happen other than a dining table? Like somewhere spontaneously while taking a walk or while going back home? Or even in bed before making sex?
It can, but a walk only lasts a certain amount of time and upon getting home we are often distracted by other things. Sitting at dinner is nice as it demands face to face contact, it's nice to have some wine, and we're not interrupted by anything. I'm just saying for us, as I've seen other couples not say a word to one another over dinner because their phones are more important ;)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It depends i think

If its a movie you see at home, i prefer dinner then movie.

Going out to cinema, it would be movie then dinner, especially with a date, so indeed, you got something to talk about during dinner

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dinner then movie, especially if you have a heavy dinner and want to take a nap afterwards the theatre is the best place to do it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It can, but a walk only lasts a certain amount of time and upon getting home we are often distracted by other things. Sitting at dinner is nice as it demands face to face contact, it's nice to have some wine, and we're not interrupted by anything. I'm just saying for us, as I've seen other couples not say a word to one another over dinner because their phones are more important ;)
Speaking of wine, when I usually leave the cinemas we hit some lounges and have a drink there if I'm not too tired, good place to talk :D.

When I'm starving, I want people around me on the table to talk (pretty selfish) while I'm enjoying my food. I can laugh too but I don't talk much when I eat.

Eat, Movie, (If in good mood) go somewhere for a drink and talk, (If tired) go to bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Dinner then movie, especially if you have a heavy dinner and want to take a nap afterwards the theatre is the best place to do it.
Indeed.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
It depends i think

If its a movie you see at home, i prefer dinner then movie.

Going out to cinema, it would be movie then dinner, especially with a date, so indeed, you got something to talk about during dinner
Yes, at home dinner then movie is better.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of wine, when I usually leave the cinemas we hit some lounges and have a drink there if I'm not too tired, good place to talk :D.

When I'm starving, I want people around me on the table to talk (pretty selfish) while I'm enjoying my food. I can laugh too but I don't talk much when I eat :D
I'm not the kind of person who hits lounges, so maybe that's where my point of view comes from :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Definitely movie first as Elvin & Kate said. First the farting & if you're stupid, you'll eat a heavy starchy meal which will lead to sleepiness. I did that once & fell asleep in the theatre, my date was less than impressed.:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm not the kind of person who hits lounges, so maybe that's where my point of view comes from :D
I need to replace your husband. Even if I'm not your type like you once said and broke my fvcking heart.

Definitely movie first as Elvin & Kate said. First the farting & if you're stupid, you'll eat a heavy starchy meal which will lead to sleepiness. I did that once & fell asleep in the theatre, my date was less than impressed.:D
You're not going to eat beans or some Indian heavy food when you're on a date :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol:

Guaranteed to turn the restaurant into a fart factory. I can handle hot & spicy food, doesn't phase me.
I have a friend of mine, who's never shy to fart anywhere in public (Cinema, airplane, changing-rooms etc) , he's not Chinese and best part is that his gorgeous girlfriend doesn't mind :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)