asking about america (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
sure it can't be justified, since many civilians will be involved as well. but shit happens in chaos. :down:
I don't know much about these Moluk terrorists, it's not on my history books.
Hmm it wouldn't be. Dutch history books aren't exactly printing the indonesian wars on the covers either...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Of but of course. It was two hours after I waited some months to get the damn appointment
Oh... my mistake... :)
It's worse than I thought I guess.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Yeah they are. I remember finding a book in the library that denied the existence of the soviet union. This was in 1987. There was literally a map of the world in the book, with an ocean instead of the USSR :howler:

K that wasn't a real history book but still :D

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Yeah they are. I remember finding a book in the library that denied the existence of the soviet union. This was in 1987. There was literally a map of the world in the book, with an ocean instead of the USSR :howler:

:LOL: how can they make such an obvious lie.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

you tried a tad too hard

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Huh? I didn't write it :undecide:

If you dont believe me, have a look in your own library. Stranger things have happened. I'm willing to bet money on that you'll at least find 25 different books denying the holocaust ever took place.

Freedom of speech and print et all :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)