Ask a question to Seba here... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
You are arguably Italy's most promising youth , you are born in Turin , and have all ready captured the hearts of millions of Juventus supporters in Italy and all over the world . Many people expect you to become Alessandro Del piero's heir and a Juventus legend . How do you respond to all these incredible expectations from the fans and the media ? Are you affected by these expectations ; do they make you feel overwhelmed and nervous or do they motivate you to give your best to reach these standards ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
are you ready to perform for juve starting next season?

this is to check his ambitions. i wont take no for an answer.

btw no manos here yet. :shocked:

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Which position on the field do you feel the most comfortable? Playing behind the strikers, next to a player like Trezeguet or more on the left of midfield and centering like Nedved?
That's the question I want to ask, Which position you prefer? left winger, second striker or behind the strikers?

Another one: Do you mind playing as a sub, or you want a starting position?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
What do you do to cope with the fact that you play for a team with a rich history of doping and match fixing?
I just like how Juventus have tortured you. Turning you into a senile 30 year old. :lol: Oh, and by the way I believe your forehead can't touch Seba's chin so just shut up before he minces you up.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
For me I would choose:

Swag: Knowing that so many juventini support you and are eager to witness future contributions from you in bianconeri stripes, what are some of the bigger challenges you face as a developing player on loan?

Veryvine:What do you think are your strongest attributes?

Juve-Prince: What number would you like to wear when you get back to Juve?!!! ( I would add "and why?" to that question)

Goggo: What are your plans at the end of season. Are you willng to return to Juve and fight for the spot in the team or leave for the club who will guarntee you more playing time?

Mark77:Which position on the field do you feel the most comfortable? Playing behind the strikers, next to a player like Trezeguet or more on the left of midfield and centering like Nedved?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #59
    I'll send them the short ones so I can translate better. :p

I'll send a bit more and let them chose. I'm sure some of them will be ask by the other forums.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)