Asamoah: My time to shine (2 Viewers)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005

Kwadwo Asamoah has expressed his excitement at beginning a new chapter of his career with the reigning champions of Italy.
The 23-year-old midfielder, who joined team-mate Mauricio Isla in swapping the black and white stripes of Udinese for those of Juventus, believes the time has come for him to shine on a greater stage.
“It’s an important step for me,” he told reporters at the club’s pre-season base in Val d’Aosta. “I’m playing for a top team and I’ll give my all to help out my team-mates. I had a great experience with Udinese and, after a few struggles in the first year, I managed to settle in and become an important player. But I’ll have to do even more now I’m at Juventus.”
Asamoah identified two new team-mates who particularly impressed him throughout the Bianconeri’s charge to Scudetto success.
“Vidal is an extremely strong player. I watched many games last year and I’ve always liked him. I also admire Pirlo. Throughout his long career he’s always managed to play at the highest levels.”
And despite facing stiff competition for a first-team berth in midfield, the Ghanaian international remains unfazed by the challenge.
“Football isn’t just about one person, it’s about the team as a whole. Even if I’m on the bench it won’t be a problem. As I’ve said, I’m here to help the team.
“I was fine at Udinese but when the opportunity arose to sign for Juventus, the champions and one of the most important teams in the world, I accepted immediately.”

Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
“Football isn’t just about one person, it’s about the team as a whole. Even if I’m on the bench it won’t be a problem. As I’ve said, I’m here to help the team.
“I was fine at Udinese but when the opportunity arose to sign for Juventus, the champions and one of the most important teams in the world, I accepted immediately.”
love him already, he's gonna be awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)