As juve fans what do yous think about henry (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
can't stand the bastard. Arrogant, overrated and that advert does my head in. Nevertheless he's doing well in arsenal fair play to him but he'll never win the CL.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
He's great and all, and it's a pity Ancellotti played him just as a winger.

Not sure if I ever told you the story of when the French team came to Malta last October, and a mate and I infiltrated inside their 5 star hotel and got kicked out by Mr. Nice guy Henry. If not, I shall be more than happy to tell you all about it :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
can't stand the bastard. Arrogant, overrated and that advert does my head in. Nevertheless he's doing well in arsenal fair play to him but he'll never win the CL.
:LOL:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
henry is currently very good, only because Wenger turned him into the player he is.

At juve, he wouldnt be able to develope into the player he has. Firstly, he was bought as a winger, and thats where Lotti played although i feel he shouldve been tried upfront as del piero was injured.

BUT, he stated himself that he liked the EPL better because it was more open and there was less defenders for him.

so, i dont see it a mistake, as he wouldnt be the player he is now if he stayed with us.

i personally dislike his arrogance thinking he is the best player in the world. he winks, and smiles and celebrates like he is a king etc...not a player need at juve. infact, he wouldnt of lasted another season anyway.....he thinks he is bigger than the team, and that doesnt help a team at all.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i dont know how he acts outside the field...

but on the field, i think he's the best striker at this moment.
complete striker!

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
guess what I think of him...

I believe Tom said it already...

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
but on the field, i think he's the best striker at this moment.
complete striker!
define complete striker as..

" one that can't head and misses 20 easy chances a season"

and you have the perfect striker henry :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Henry's a class act, but we sold him and that's that. I think that we made the right decision in letting him go.

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
He's good in English league where the defenders don't tackle you like they do in Italy

Someone should bring him to Italy to see what's he capable of doing now since he got experience

He'll never get the chamipons league with Arsenal
They can't get past Spanish teams and Italians

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
it's all in the mentality imo.

do you watch tiger woods?in any post tournament press conference,he talks like he's the best.he IS the best.and no one else talks like they're the best.because no one else is better.

henry does go overboard sometimes though:Dbut he is a good forward,even though he plays in england.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)