Arturo Vidal (39 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
First Davids and now him :sigh:
Let's face it there are only few players like ADP, Nedved, Camo, Trez and Buffon who cement their legacy here, while others are just there for the money/ambition. You have to be a supporter and buy into your club/ (former clubs) cause to actually be a legendary icon.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Let's face it there are only few players like ADP, Nedved, Camo, Trez and Buffon who cement their legacy here, while others are just there for the money/ambition. You have to be a supporter and buy into your club/ (former clubs) cause to actually be a legendary icon.
Yeah.

Del Piero, Totti, De Rossi where such players.

And just look how thankfull the club ended their careers.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Davids joining Inter was not a big deal. Just like it was for Marcello Lippi. Inter pre-calciopoli were like Fiorentina and Roma to us, they hate us passionately while we don't give a rats ass about them.
can i put 10 "agree" reps on this

thousands of juve fans don't get that something changed with calciopoli and conte can't be compared to lippi at all. definition of loyalty changed for good.

Juve_newbie

Jan 11, 2017
If Vidal join Inter when he leaved Bayern then I would be angry. But come on, he is near 34 now, how he can turn out three year contracts with 6M net per year. I am very happy as Inter will stuck with him for three years

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Specially Buffon , on his prime , best in the world , wanted by every club ... still chose to stay , and some juventini on twitter like to talk shit about him for some likes and rts .

G1G1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Davids joining Inter was not a big deal. Just like it was for Marcello Lippi. Inter pre-calciopoli were like Fiorentina and Roma to us, they hate us passionately while we don't give a rats ass about them.
Lippi did apologize once he came back and never looked elsewhere until Italy called

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
can i put 10 "agree" reps on this

thousands of juve fans don't get that something changed with calciopoli and conte can't be compared to lippi at all. definition of loyalty changed for good.
Loyalty from a south american player who came through Germany to be here a few seasons.

Now if it was an italian, playing for the biggest italian club, thats something else

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Transfer fee 0, 1m in variables :lol:

What was his salary at Farca and what is it now?

I actually feel bad for him. Poor guy had to resort to joining inte* after running out of options lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)