Arturo Vidal (63 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Alot of people are sad because of him ?

Actually I'm happy we cannot get him , he is finished,actually he has been finished since 2016 (he used to be good ,but not great like when he was here) .

I really don't care about this guy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If he does signs for Inter and while he scores a goal he will do his heart celebration I`ll puke.
Vidal always represented love for Juventus and now he is like taking it and breaking it to pieces.
I remember Vidal at Bayern and at Barcelona talking about Juventus still in his heart.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Looking fwd to him checking our instagram or watching our game when resting on bench during an inte* game. And joining Gagliardini to watch us live.

- - - Updated - - -

Alot of people are sad because of him ?

Actually I'm happy we cannot get him , he is finished,actually he has been finished since 2016 (he used to be good ,but not great like when he was here) .

I really don't care about this guy .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Barca fans' take on Suarez: scores and does well in stretches, then goes missing and can't control simple balls in stretches, repeat, slow

Their take on Vidal: only player who runs and goes box to box, tackles and scores

Doesn't sound like he's finished.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Don’t care so much tbh. Was really affected towards him, sad when he left, but later came to realize that he’s the kind of player who ‘loves’ Juventus, but wanted to leave. Better said: he didn’t loved us enough to remain and become a legend here. Over the years he became (at least for me) increasingly annoying to watch with his behavior and haircuts.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We should've gone for him when he left Bayern for Barca for 20m. I think he still loves Juve and would've loved to join us then and would want to join us now, but our board probably knows too much about his personal life to consider it a risk worth taking.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He could've been our legend but preferred to whore himself around Europe and end in inda, lol.

What a waste. During his time with us he was an absolute top, would sell Pogba before him.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Asamoah followed Conte and where is he now? The same will happen to Vidal because Conte just wants runners, take a look at Eriksen rotting there when he could be starting in most top clubs. Nothing to fear when Bayern bypassed him 8 times like he didn't exist. Vidal is good but this move isn't going to prolong his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)