Arturo Vidal (51 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
in hindsight since he was sold anyway, we should have done so a summer earlier when United offered 55M. And we shouldn't have lost out to freakin Roma on Radja, then our midfield would have been set up until about 2018. Pogba still leaves and we sign Pjanic, but then hopefully Marchisio doesent break down from over use due to so few healthy and top class options in midfield

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was a party beast at most. Dude is not a professional, Beppe would've axed him asap, it's probably why we didn't go for him at the first place.
Nah, we followed him for a while and the interest was there. I think the crash out of the CL group stage made us more careful to not spend 20M in January but rather go for that Vucinic-Guarin swap. In hindsight, it was the most obvious midfield signing we missed out on other than Verratti probably. The last 2 CL finals are different games if we had him

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Nah, we followed him for a while and the interest was there. I think the crash out of the CL group stage made us more careful to not spend 20M in January but rather go for that Vucinic-Guarin swap. In hindsight, it was the most obvious midfield signing we missed out on other than Verratti probably. The last 2 CL finals are different games if we had him
Followed for sure, but decided not to pull a plug. I liked him Cagliari and Roma, but in hindsight, maybe Beppe was wright about him. On another hand, he would def improve us. And not improving our midfield at all was something Beppe was crucified for and rightfully so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)