Arturo Vidal (24 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
lucio was an obvious dud, but i'd like to see pirlo and barzagli type of transfers. those two easily qualify for a top5 juve signing of the last decade.
Sadly we can only find out if it was a good call in hindsight. Pirlo was likely to recover form the sheer genius is just too much to have his career over back then but ofcourse no one imagined he'd play his best football ever at Juve.

Barzagli was much less obvious. He was already old with no real career to speak of at the highest level. And boom! He became an absolute rock. Lucio I thought had a chance. But Anelka I never liked even when he was still young. And it came at the expense of Delpiero which made it worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Anelka made 2 appearances and picked up a free Scudetto. Such a shame Del Piero would have made a bigger impact.

Same thing happened when we shipped out Trezeguet. He could of done a job for a couple more seasons and deserved to win that comeback Scudetto with us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Well we never really had him in the Legends section. Cant be too butthurt about him joining Inter. Its his last chance to do something big before retirement.

I loved him at Juve ofc.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Sadly we can only find out if it was a good call in hindsight. Pirlo was likely to recover form the sheer genius is just too much to have his career over back then but ofcourse no one imagined he'd play his best football ever at Juve.

Barzagli was much less obvious. He was already old with no real career to speak of at the highest level. And boom! He became an absolute rock. Lucio I thought had a chance. But Anelka I never liked even when he was still young. And it came at the expense of Delpiero which made it worse.
barzagli won a World Cup and the bundesliga. He didn’t get the rep he deserves but the dude was always solid and people just noticed it more with Juve

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yes i'm sure that was fundamental to his decision to join Inter
:lol: Ofc it wasn't. I am jealous of Inter for having him I personally always saw him as a Juve Legend just by virtue of what he did during the Conte era. Thats still my most favorite time watching Juve because it was a miraculous rise from the ashes. But thats a minority view here (his legend status) and so for those folks who never saw him as a legend they shouldnt be too upset beyond the fact that a good ex-player is going to Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

barzagli won a World Cup and the bundesliga. He didn’t get the rep he deserves but the dude was always solid and people just noticed it more with Juve
He was a bench player in his second season there. We got him practically for free as a result and it wasn't a major fuck up (like Milan did with Pirlo) were multiple people thought its a huge mistake even before he played a single game.

There is no denying Barzagli took his football to whole new level with us. At this level he could have walked into any team in the world's starting 11 not be a bench player for Wolfsburg and Italy.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

his recently filed complaint about the non-paid bonus was rejected. it won't change too much, he wants out. i wonder how barcelona will react in this case. in our beppe era, we simply let wantaway players go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)