Arturo Vidal (8 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
He will be about as useful to Barcelona as Alex Song was. How would they fit a midfielder who can't pass a ball?
He will be an Arda Turan 2.0, a guy who did not even care to stay half a year without playing to go to Barcelona at all costs and now is on loan until the end of the contract to İstanbul Başakşehir F.K :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Remember what Chiellini said
What did he said?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He will be an Arda Turan 2.0, a guy who did not even care to stay half a year without playing to go to Barcelona at all costs and now is on loan until the end of the contract to İstanbul Başakşehir F.K :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

What did he said?
We shouldnt think we won CL allready cause Ronaldo arrived

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Valverde rotates a lot, but no Rakitic for me will definitely play a lot more than Vidal does. Vidal is not better than Rakitic and especially not for Barcelona.

It won't. Busquets is a very underrated player, Vidal cannot play that #6 role as consistently and effectively as Busquets does. Bookmark this post, and we'll see at the end of the season. I'd be shocked if I was wrong about this.

Vidal's only chance of being a regular starter is if Coutinho is moved to the front three, meaning there will be a free spot alongside Rakitic and Busquets. Otherwise like Paulinho he will be a rotation option.

Also, Valverde is a little more flexible tactically, Barca play 442 at times as well, with Suarez and Messi the front two.
Correction: Vidal can never play as a #6

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Whats your opinion on the ass of ronaldo's latest ho ?

He think he should get his upty bitch off the trendmill and into a fucking gym
2 strokes and I would impregnate, watchu meeeeaaaaaan

but if i was CR7 i wouldn't get married either, that's crazy, i'd fuck all the hoes everywhere

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
You really trust transfermarkt on this one?
I didn't even check out transfermarkt. I got that assumption from bayernforum.com

Hardrade wrote:
We should be banned from market, I mean what the **** is with the price
I agree, and it's a great transfer for Vidal too. One last top level challenge so I'm happy for him. And I'm pretty sure I agree with the "contrast" too :D

Just on a personal fanboy level I hate this transfer. He was shite for the first few months, but rightfully claimed his warrior-nickname after that. Sure a few nervous moments with his fouling, but his passion is something that one just has to love.
18m - we are the biggest joke out there...
Postby bbenno » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:05 am

31 years old, yes; one year left on contract, yes...but 18m for Vidal in todays market is a f*#~ing joke!

I’d rather kept him on the bench the next year, when the going get’s tough then practically give him away...
Really sad about this transfer. I don't really give a crap about finances unless we're about to go bankrupt, which is certainly not the case. There's been so much talk about some of our players lacking big game mentality (from my behalf too) and Vidal is the opposite of that mentality. Great player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and there's more...

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Arturo finding it tough in Barcelona so far, has played 42 minutes in 4 games so far :D Seems he'll have it tough competing with Busquets, Rakitič, sometimes Sergi Roberto, Arthur and Rafinha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)