Arturo Vidal (298 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Passing regista-CB just chips the ball over the both of them to find Ronaldo, problem solved :3::

In seriousness, though, that's one hell of a midfield Inter are putting together.
Add Modric to those two, Inter are serious.

Somehow I feel Bonucci deal will fail

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Add Modric to those two, Inter are serious.

Somehow I feel Bonucci deal will fail
Modric-Vidal-Radja would be 1 of the strongest midfields in Europe, possibly top 5 i think

Add that to a decent defence and an attack with Icardi, Martinez and Perisic and they might actually make a dent in europe

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Modric-Vidal-Radja would be 1 of the strongest midfields in Europe, possibly top 5 i think

Add that to a decent defence and an attack with Icardi, Martinez and Perisic and they might actually make a dent in europe
due to their ffp punishment from 2 years ago, they cannot have a full squad in the cl. they can only enter 22 players, 2 has to be youngsters (u21 i guess), and regarding the last 2 year's transfers, they also have some limitations. for instance, that's why they cannot buy vrsaljko outright, because his full 25m transfer fee would brake the balance of the last 2 transfer seasons, while a ~8m loan wouldn't. and that's why they would loan vidal for his 1st year, too.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Perhaps but it's great how Barca is single handedly trying to stave off the re-emergence of Serie A as a super power

Plus, fuck Inter. Good for Arturo, still a Juventino from the grave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 293)