Arturo Vidal (29 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vidal reveals 'dream’ move
By Football Italia staff

Bayern Munich midfielder and Serie A target Arturo Vidal has revealed that his 'dream’ is to join Brazilian side Flamengo.

Vidal had been backed to return to Italy with Napoli or Inter, but the former Juventus man surprisingly claimed his next move could be to Brazil.

“I like Flamengo. I’m very close to Renato Augusto,” he told the Flamengo’s YouTube channel.

“He’s a great friend of mine and always talked to me about the club and their fans. I’d like to live that energy. Playing for Flamengo, at the Maracana, would be a dream.

“If they want to contact me, I’m here. We could win the Libertadores, Brasileirao, Carioca... everything!”

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Inter Milan sporting director Piero Ausilio is in Munich to negotiate a deal with Bayern for Arturo Vidal. Inter will make an offer between €23m and €24m. Bayern asking for €30m. Vidal has made it clear that he wants to return to Italy with Inter [Sportmediaset]

Thank god this thread is in the rookie forum

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
After his knee injury and his statements about being the best in the world... he never returned to be the king Vidal...and turned out to be just a good player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)