Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The owner said the guy wasn’t from Vidal’s entourage. What’s wrong with a fella wanting to enjoy a boy’s night out? The only partying you pussies know how to do involves other dudes playing D&D and Overwatch.
Implying I ever had enough friends for a whole Dungeons&Dragons game :disagree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The owner said the guy wasn’t from Vidal’s entourage. What’s wrong with a fella wanting to enjoy a boy’s night out? The only partying you pussies know how to do involves other dudes playing D&D and Overwatch.
That's right, nerdfags.
Yea becausw going out entitles you to get wasted, pester other club patrons and then violently assault security who is just doing do their job. You probably cry prejudice when you get caught too

This is why nobody likes albanians, mexicans blacks and linebreak its because yourr degenerates

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Inter could get Vidal in January
By Football Italia staff

Arturo Vidal could be heading to Inter in January after German reports of more disciplinary problems at Bayern Munich.

The Chile international’s hard-partying pays have often been cause for concern and Bild reported on a new incident in a nightclub after the 4-0 win over Mainz.

The owner of the club insisted Vidal was not involved, as glasses and bottles were smashed by “other clients that had nothing to do with him.”

Nonetheless, Tuttosport suggest Bayern Munich directors are tired of dealing with the controversy and poor form, so are ready to cash in.

New Coach Jupp Heynckes only started Vidal twice in four games and is prepared to lose him in January.

Inter have made no secret of their interest in the former Juventus midfielder and would relish a mid-season swoop.

The 30-year-old was at Juve from 2011 to 2015 and his current contract with Bayern is due to expire in June 201

----

Perfect club for him to further his regression as a footballer :howler:

Marotta was an absolute genius to move when he did. He saw the problem and vacuum this guy was creating and cashed in. Bayern :lol:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Inter could get Vidal in January
By Football Italia staff

Arturo Vidal could be heading to Inter in January after German reports of more disciplinary problems at Bayern Munich.

The Chile international’s hard-partying pays have often been cause for concern and Bild reported on a new incident in a nightclub after the 4-0 win over Mainz.

The owner of the club insisted Vidal was not involved, as glasses and bottles were smashed by “other clients that had nothing to do with him.”

Nonetheless, Tuttosport suggest Bayern Munich directors are tired of dealing with the controversy and poor form, so are ready to cash in.

New Coach Jupp Heynckes only started Vidal twice in four games and is prepared to lose him in January.

Inter have made no secret of their interest in the former Juventus midfielder and would relish a mid-season swoop.

The 30-year-old was at Juve from 2011 to 2015 and his current contract with Bayern is due to expire in June 201

----

Perfect club for him to further his regression as a footballer :howler:

Marotta was an absolute genius to move when he did. He saw the problem and vacuum this guy was creating and cashed in. Bayern :lol:
don't worry they got their revenge

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Meh, he still delivered heavily on the field for Bayern & we really missed that type of CM afterwards. I understand why he was sold, but it wasn't a genius move by any means.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Meh, he still delivered heavily on the field for Bayern & we really missed that type of CM afterwards. I understand why he was sold, but it wasn't a genius move by any means.
Who’s saying that? This club clearly has a code of conduct and Vidal clearly can’t live up to that. I don’t understand how some people don’t understand that.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Who’s saying that? This club clearly has a code of conduct and Vidal clearly can’t live up to that. I don’t understand how some people don’t understand that.
And I clearly said that I understood why the club did what it did.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yea becausw going out entitles you to get wasted, pester other club patrons and then violently assault security who is just doing do their job. You probably cry prejudice when you get caught too

This is why nobody likes albanians, mexicans blacks and linebreak its because yourr degenerates
Lol fuck you kyle

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:agree:

Best post in the last few pages.

- - - Updated - - -

My god, this guy got drunk? And people here are like what the fuck? :sergio:
I swear :lol:

Bunch of faggots, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)