Arturo Vidal (30 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Vidal is a drunk, a dick, a monster MF (he's being the soul of each team he's played so far, IMO Bayern current situation have a lot to do with the lack of form of Vidal) and we sold him undervalue. Deal with it

And a MF base on workrate you can't just say "can't run". The issue is: Chile is out WC, Chile is 60% Vidal, 30% Alexis, -10% Bravo :lol: and 20% the rest; he didn't play against Brazil cuz he got a yellow card previous game after he recovered the ball to allow Alexis to do a tap-in

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
And to add from Ancelotti's book:

“Sometimes, when we have a choice between players for the same position, I have an important role to play in choosing the one we should go for. At Real Madrid, when it was between Toni Kroos and another player, I told the general director, 'I know this other player. He drinks a lot and he is not very professional. You have to go for Kroos.’ I got Kroos.”

Wonder who that other guy was :boh:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If some of this is true then it's what a few suspected at the time. Juve is the absolute last club where unprofessionalism would be tolerated. It explains the deal coming out of pretty much nowhere in terms of the level of the player and his attachment to the club.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

“Sometimes, when we have a choice between players for the same position, I have an important role to play in choosing the one we should go for. At Real Madrid, when it was between Toni Kroos and another player, I told the general director, 'I know this other player. He drinks a lot and he is not very professional. You have to go for Kroos.’ I got Kroos.”

Schweini

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
He's the GOAT of midfielders
When he is on top of his game he is the best midfielder in the world, without a doubt IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9onQ0YjtyA

But when he got a shit game like this one he becomes a liability also, but i still love him :heart:

The thing with him is he is able to win you matches on his own like the videos i showed, for that he is the best when he is in form

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

Khedira :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Must have been season 2014/15. So they've had those midfielders then:
Kross, Modric, Khedira, Illaramendi, Isco, James

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

sounds like Vidal. iirc, he was linked to Madrid in 2014, before the Kroos transfer and before the United rumors started

- - - Updated - - -

him or Verratti :shifty:

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
sounds like Vidal. iirc, he was linked to Madrid in 2014, before the Kroos transfer and before the United rumors started

- - - Updated - - -

him or Verratti :shifty:
Oh i missunderstood Ancelottis quote. Thought he was talking about a player he had there and the choice which one he should field. Shame on me, of course it's all about a transfer.

Yeah, then indeed it could be Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)