Arturo Vidal (32 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
pls, obese and overweight people are in as much danger as the smokers and drinkers
Overweight takes decades to have a noticable health effect, and its perfectly managable. Obesity is an issue. After several decades. And good luck getting to obesity cause you like to eat a bit more pasta.
Running more can perfectly compensate for the Pasta

Smoking takes time, but has irreversable effects and after a short while will allready directly influence you. There is no way to smoke and compensate for the negative effects

Alcohol is by far and away the most destructive. Kills your recovery, kills braincells, slowly kills the liver. Hence, will kill you in one evening when overdoing it.

Having a big apetite can be perfectly compensated. Especially when its Pasta, which is the favorite carb for litterally every athlete who has a several thousand kcal intake per day, as it digests well and is excellent in nutritional value.

Drinking and smoking wreck your body, and there is no way to compensate for it.

Nah. Not smart to insult pasta when talking to a competitive powerlifter. Its our go to carb ;)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Overweight takes decades to have a noticable health effect, and its perfectly managable. Obesity is an issue. After several decades. And good luck getting to obesity cause you like to eat a bit more pasta.

Smoking takes time, but has irreversable effects and after a short while will allready directly influence you. There is no way to smoke and compensate for the negative effects

Alcohol is by far and away the most destructive. Kills your recovery, kills braincells, slowly kills the liver. Hence, will kill you in one evening when overdoing it.

Having a big apetite can be perfectly compensated. Especially when its Pasta, which is the favorite carb for litterally every athlete who has a several thousand kcal intake per day, as it digests well and is excellent in nutritional value.

Nah. Not smart to insult pasta when talking to a competitive powerlifter. Its our go to carb ;)

Glad, that i'm still alive.

@Lapa

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

powerlifters probably die young

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

powerlifters probably die young
When i say pasta, i'm talking about actual pasta. Not the filthy fat creme sauce you are linking.

Seriously, these peasants each time

"red meat is bad". No, its awesome. The meat, not the animal fat attached to it. Eat lean red meat, its amazingly good.

Same here. Pasta is pasta. If you are gonna trow some fatass sauce on it, dont blame it on the pasta

- - - Updated - - -

The left lunchbox is 'pasta'

- - - Updated - - -

Greek pasta. Also called 'risone' to be precise. Before some peasant comes telling "its white rice". No, its pasta in a teardrop shape

Cause i love the taste of teardrops over lunch

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
When i say pasta, i'm talking about actual pasta. Not the filthy fat creme sauce you are linking.

"red meat is bad". No, its awesome. The meat, not the animal fat attached to it. Eat lean red meat, its amazingly good.

Same here. Pasta is pasta. If you are gonna trow some fatass sauce on it, dont blame it on the pasta

- - - Updated - - -

The left lunchbox is 'pasta'

- - - Updated - - -

Greek pasta. Also called 'risone' to be precise. Before some peasant comes telling "its white rice". No, its pasta in a teardrop shape

Cause i love the taste of teardrops over lunch
when you look at Higuain, who we're obviously discussing here, which kind of pasta do you think he likes?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
when you look at Higuain, who we're obviously discussing here, which kind of pasta do you think he likes?
If i want to gain weight, which i'll have to do between october and november, i'll increase the one on the left in daily volume by 50%

Juventus players eat at the club for breakfast lunch and dinner. His metabolism isnt too kind on him it seems, cause offseason he fattens up big time and doesnt drop off much during the season.

He's more healthy than you tho.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Except of course that it is heavily linked to bowel cancer.

Not necessarily. I mean he might be, but he's not necessarily healthier just because he's a professional athlete.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Except of course that it is heavily linked to bowel cancer.

Not necessarily. I mean he might be, but he's not necessarily healthier just because he's a professional athlete.
The animal fats are the cause, not the meat itself. Lean red meat(<2% fat) has no significant elevated risk.
However, fat meat such as pork or lamb by default (20-35%), fat red cow meat (like entrecote, 25-35%) and processed meat (>40%) have a proven elevarted risk.

In belgium its extremely simple. Eat chateaubriand and you're in the clear

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I came here to see what's going on and I read about smokers, alcohol and pasta :lazy: c'mon, don't make me delete things, I just woke up recetnly. There's WAYDRN thread for the random crap.
Cancer, obesity, delirium >>> Inter (I suppose thats what you wanted to read about)

- - - Updated - - -

If i want to gain weight, which i'll have to do between october and november, i'll increase the one on the left in daily volume by 50%

Juventus players eat at the club for breakfast lunch and dinner. His metabolism isnt too kind on him it seems, cause offseason he fattens up big time and doesnt drop off much during the season.

He doesnt look healthy, Im 2 years younger than Gonzalo, but I look at least 10 years younger, the guy looks closer to 40 than 30 and atm hes 29

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He doesnt look healthy, Im 2 years younger than Gonzalo, but I look at least 10 years younger, the guy looks closer to 40 than 30 and atm hes 29
That is very true. I'm the same age as him and he definitely looks much older. If I saw him on the street I'd probably estimate him to be around 40. The hair doesn't help though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'm 11 years older than him and i still look younger. it has nothing to do with health, though. i have a broken acl that was never fixed, my cholesterol level is a tiny bit higher than recommended and i eat too much sugar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)