Arturo Vidal (38 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Good human beens dont drink and then go out on the streets to threaten other peoples lives. Vidal is a cunt
If I were Vidal, I'd fly over to Bosnia, pretend to be gypsy doctor and tell you i have beauty cream that makes you become a saiyan, u believe of course, then i give you shit and you smother it in your face. Then when u applied all my poop on your face I say "ahha!! is vidal i fool you" then drive away drunk and hit you and u loose legs.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If I were Vidal, I'd fly over to Bosnia, pretend to be gypsy doctor and tell you i have beauty cream that makes you become a saiyan, u believe of course, then i give you shit and you smother it in your face. Then when u applied all my poop on your face I say "ahha!! is vidal i fool you" then drive away drunk and hit you and u loose legs.
:rofl:

But make sure you take a jar of gipsy tears with you, to protect you from aids.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The gypsy doc is dead, I would never fall for that lol

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Someday, King Arturo, I would like to see you win a CL.

But not as long as you wear that kit.

- - - Updated - - -

Come back home, where you belong, or go to a less disgusting club than Bayern. You would actually have plenty of teams to choose from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)