Arturo Vidal (176 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pirlo's first season was on a level only all time greats can reach and is definitely overall (if you are looking over his career vs vidal or really anyyne) on a different plane than any other midfielder we have had. Vidal is second behind Pirlo.
Vidal is definitely the superior player.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lol how on earth does Khedira come close to Vidal in terms of importance for you guys? Sure he is good, but if you compare the two players time in Juventus Vidal is so far clearly superior on the pitch imo.
These guys are just mad Vidal left us, they know he's the greatest midfielder we've ever had, and arguably the best of all times.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol how on earth does Khedira come close to Vidal in terms of importance for you guys? Sure he is good, but if you compare the two players time in Juventus Vidal is so far clearly superior on the pitch imo.
Greatest midfielder we had doesent necessarily mean who had the best period in a Juve shirt. Khedira ist a World Champion and CL winner, something Vidal has never done. Pogba will surpass him too soon, if he hasnt already

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pirlo's first season was on a level only all time greats can reach and is definitely overall (if you are looking over his career vs vidal or really anyyne) on a different plane than any other midfielder we have had. Vidal is second behind Pirlo.
The best midfielder who performed in a Juve shirt over the past decade. It's not even close. In terms of achievements and accomplishments, Pirlo is clearly the better player, but in terms of effectiveness throughout his entire career with us, Vidal is by and large the best midfielder we have had over the past ten years.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Greatest midfielder we had doesent necessarily mean who had the best period in a Juve shirt. Khedira ist a World Champion and CL winner, something Vidal has never done. Pogba will surpass him too soon, if he hasnt already
You cant measure it that way. Then i guess Rafinha is just as good as Philipp Lahm because he won the CL with Bayern Munich all though he didnt play in the crucial games. Navas is one of the greatest keepers because he won the CL with Real Madrid or?

I dont really get youre logic.

Some players just never get to win the CL, that doesent make them any less a player. Lothar Matthäus lost two CL finals with Bayern Munich, but still he won the Ballon d`Or, the World Cup and European too.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You cant measure it that way. Then i guess Rafinha is just as good as Philipp Lahm because he won the CL with Bayern Munich all though he didnt play in the crucial games. Navas is one of the greatest keepers because he won the CL with Real Madrid or?

Some players just never get to win the CL, that doesent make them any less a player. Lothar Matthäus lost two CL finals with Bayern Munich, but still he won the Ballon d`Or, the World Cup and European too.
What has Vidal won individually that puts him over Sami? Yes he scored bunch of goals for us but half of them were penalties, and when looking at Samis numbers, they are comparable considering he played less games. Not denying Vidal is better player but he has nothing over Khedira in terms of individual and team accomplishments

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
What has Vidal won individually that puts him over Sami? Yes he scored bunch of goals for us but half of them were penalties, and when looking at Samis numbers, they are comparable considering he played less games. Not denying Vidal is better player but he has nothing over Khedira in terms of individual and team accomplishments
To me Vidal is the superior player without a doubt, not in what they won but the impact.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I cant stand this new you

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So... by that logic Casillas is one of the best keepers of all time?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

But unlike Rafinha or Navas, Khedira was a starter for RM and Germany and did play in crucial games.

I don't really get your logic.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lol.

I think its quite clear what the point is. I also didnt say Khedria is shit, he is a decent player.
the point is you were comparing him to bench players like Rafinha, who were lucky :)hihi:) to win throphies, which simply isn't the case with Khedira, because he was a starter for all the teams he played in.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
We all know Real only bought Khedira because of his hype at the time. That's what Real does. And then Khedira benefited by being part of such a strong team and winning all those trophies. They didn't win because of him (nor in spite of him). They would have won with any other above average player in his place, like Germany.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 170)