Arturo Vidal (13 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
So Licht, Chiellini or Mandzukic don't embody that warrior attitude?

I see.
Sturaro, Bonucci ...

It hurts to lose a world class player like Vidal, but the timing is perfect - 28 years old, 2 years left on his contract, had an average season too. I wish he could stay until he is 35 years old and performs at top level but fantasies and reality are two different things.

His transfer means that we will buy players who will make our team much more versatile. It is a sacrifice for the greater good. Farewell Arturo :vidal: :haddadjunior:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
See what exactly Baggio?

Everyone thought we were doomed to oblivion when Conte walked out and even worse when we signed Allegri. Remember? We were supposed to miss the CL and back to mid table mediocrity. At least that's what the experds here were not only predicting but guaranteeing would happen. I can pretty much guarantee you were one of the knee-jerking overreacting members here this time last year. So its no surprise the world comes full circle yet again 365 days later another big exit only THIS TIME is going to happen, right? THIS TIME our club takes 3 steps backwards after 1 big step forward.

Stop overreacting you narrow minded knee-jerking second class Juve fans. No player is bigger than the club let alone the other 10 players on the pitch. No one here knows $#@!, just like no one knew $#@! about Tevez leaving and the reasons behind it.

Watching this unfold is like watching a fourth grade class hear the principal on the loud speaker cancel recess because its raining. You would think life as we knew it was ending.

In the meantime, I'm going to sit back and enjoy this soap opera unfold with all of you $#@!ers playing a key role in the drama. Yep. Watching our club continue outpacing in pretty much every aspect the rest of Serie A and looking back this time next year or 2 years from now and bumping up some of these retarded posts will be a blast. You know why I'm going to enjoy it? Because football is made in cycles. We go up, we go down only to go up again.

4 titles and I lost count of how many records we broke and none of you have learned a $#@!ing thing.

Spoiled brats IMO.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and can the mods send an EVAC to Badass because he is probably on suicide watch.
:tup:

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
It's good to shake up a team to avoid complacency, the league is showing signs of becoming competitive so we have to keep a step ahead, rush the shake up - get the team firing before the new sides peak in a season or two

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Add the fact we lost that "experience" element in the team. Young fans don't realize how important experience is for the team.

Losing Vidal is a HUGE loss, I still can't believe we're actually doing this.
We gained more experience with Khedira. He has won more.

Mar 10, 2009
I really think the car crash had something to do with, Moratta accepted the bid far too fast.

Anyway let's hope these Gotze rumours are true, I wouldn't mind loosing Vidal as much if it includes Gotze

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Knowing Guardiola he'll probably play alongside Boateng in the middle of defense. His passing was never THAT good. In any case respect for what he's done during his time here. Povided this team with endless grinta. Good luck warrior.

arc40

Jun 19, 2009
This is sad news if true but i'll wait to jump off the cliff until the transfer window is closed. Gotze, Isco or Calhanoglu would soften the blow. Please Beppe no Oscar or Cuadrado!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)