Arturo Vidal (40 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
imagine how they felt when he returned :lol:
Sports fans have short memories. They probably bought new jerseys and started shouting "fuck yeah" every time he dunked. You can't blame Clevelanders though. That city has been the most miserable North American city when it comes to sports.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Tardelli: 'Vidal important, but…’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus legend Marco Tardelli admits they will lose 'an important player’ in Arturo Vidal, but is sure there are 'good reasons’.

The Bianconeri are on the verge of completing a deal to sell the Chilean international to Bayern Munich for a reported €36m, and the former Italian international hints Vidal’s drink-driving incident in Chile could have played a part.

“It’s clear that the Bianconeri will lose an important player,” Tardelli told Tuttomercatoweb.

“But with the money they’ll receive they’ll find a valid alternative. If he goes it could be because of sometimes questionable behaviour, which Juve don’t like very much.

“He’ll be a loss, in addition to those of [Carlos] Tevez and [Andrea] Pirlo, but obviously there are good reasons, maybe even the money they’ll get.

“Juventus are a great club, and after a period of positive change they were able to get excellent results. The team is still strong, and Allegri’s men are still the team to beat.”

Mario Gotze has been mooted as a target for the Old Lady with the Vidal money, but Tardelli believes they should look at the defence first.

“He [Gotze] is a great player, but I see everyone is thinking about offensive players above all. Maybe it would be more important to touch up the defence.

“In midfield and up-front action has been taken, less so in defence.”

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Juventino★★★;5009522 said:
he won the double in italy and make it to the final of the CL and just won the copa america.

Vidal is a living legend... 35 or 40 not enough for his quality.
You mean Juve won the double in Italy and reached the CL final...Vidal last season was awfull 5.5.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You mean Juve won the double in Italy and reached the CL final...Vidal last season was awfull 5.5.
He was nowhere near awful, but to some extent i can agree he hasn't been one of our top players of this season. Tevez was undoubtably the most important player to our success in CL IMO. Lichtsteiner and Vidal had a season below what was expected. We're in for a total makeover here, and might not stand to improve let alone continue the quality of this season.

We're rejuvenating and next year we could have the strongest team in a decade. This is all down to Pogba ofc.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Issue with losing Vidal(and tevez btw) is that he embodies the brand of football that made us successful the last few years. We're not the most technical team or use fancy tiki taka to succeed but we use grinta and hard work out there and that has brought us our success. Without Vidal and Tevez btw a big part of what made us so successful is gone.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Issue with losing Vidal(and tevez btw) is that he embodies the brand of football that made us successful the last few years. We're not the most technical team or use fancy tiki taka to succeed but we use grinta and hard work out there and that has brought us our success. Without Vidal and Tevez btw a big part of what made us so successful is gone.
Becoming more of an Allegri team.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I like Gotze, and haven't seen any game Drexler played in. But I have no issue trusting in Paratici
Me too .At the end of the day he spot Arturo while scouting another player not Beppe.I don't know what to think about Goetze.He is good but I am not sure if he will play good here.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
saying how he knows him really well and how he's a great player and good guy. All generic stuff. No idea why his name would come up in Mandzukic's conference though.
They ask these players the most ridiculous things, just trying to get them to say something interesting. It's all just a big circus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)