Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
tonsillitis guys pretty unlucky but that's not a injury maybe he'll miss the second match against Verona but he'll be back for the next game
i've had that twice in 3 months time.

Expect him to remain out of form for a month if its bacterial, 2 weeks if viral.

bacterial takes 2 weeks to heal on antibiotics, one week in wich you cant eat solid food, and another 2 weeks before you'll be on regular stamina levels following the lost weight and side effects from the antibiotics

Jan 17, 2015
i've had that twice in 3 months time.

Expect him to remain out of form for a month if its bacterial, 2 weeks if viral.

bacterial takes 2 weeks to heal on antibiotics, one week in wich you cant eat solid food, and another 2 weeks before you'll be on regular stamina levels following the lost weight and side effects from the antibiotics
what you talk about is not associated with the post above .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He is in the hospital due to tonsillitis and fever and would be there for 2-3 days.Nothing much to be concerned off.It's happens to a major percentage of population in this winter days.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is in the hospital due to tonsillitis and fever and would be there for 2-3 days.Nothing much to be concerned off.It's happens to a major percentage of population in this winter days.
Tonsillitis ? A major part of the population ? Not really. Its rather rare to occur in adults.

He has high fever, so its the bacterial one. Means his troat will be unsufferable to eat.
He'll be taking a good dose of antibiotics, wont eat solid for several days, and will need time to gain back his stamina trough antibiotics side effects.

I've had it halfway october and halfway december(combined with meningitis), and i can tell you, its quite the condition

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://www.football-italia.net/61333/allegri-different-juve-verona

[...]
Arturo Vidal missed that Coppa game due to tonsillitis and his temperature shot up to such a degree that he was hospitalised.
“Today he’s coming out of hospital, is feeling much better and perhaps could even train. It’s unlikely he’ll be available tomorrow, but he wants to make himself available, even if he’s on antibiotics.”
[...]

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Tonsillitis ? A major part of the population ? Not really. Its rather rare to occur in adults.

He has high fever, so its the bacterial one. Means his troat will be unsufferable to eat.
He'll be taking a good dose of antibiotics, wont eat solid for several days, and will need time to gain back his stamina trough antibiotics side effects.

I've had it halfway october and halfway december(combined with meningitis), and i can tell you, its quite the condition
He is out of hospital on antibiotics so no big deal.He is nearly okay but most probably wont play tomorow.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is out of hospital on antibiotics so no big deal.He is nearly okay but most probably wont play tomorow.
I've had Tonsilitis twice the past 4 months, i know what the disease is, i know he's not nearly okay, and i know he'll need 2 weeks before his stamina is back in order.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.football-italia.net/61333/allegri-different-juve-verona

[...]
Arturo Vidal missed that Coppa game due to tonsillitis and his temperature shot up to such a degree that he was hospitalised.
“Today he’s coming out of hospital, is feeling much better and perhaps could even train. It’s unlikely he’ll be available tomorrow, but he wants to make himself available, even if he’s on antibiotics.”
[...]
Once his fever is gone, he could train. But its usually adviced to wait untill you finished the antibiotics, cause there is a good chance it will flair up again soon after

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I've had Tonsilitis twice the past 4 months, i know what the disease is, i know he's not nearly okay, and i know he'll need 2 weeks before his stamina is back in order.

- - - Updated - - -

Once his fever is gone, he could train. But its usually adviced to wait untill you finished the antibiotics, cause there is a good chance it will flair up again soon after
Okay,whatever as you say so.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:lol: Zach, wtf. I had tonsilitis last year and I was totally fine after a few days of taking antibiotics.
There are two forms of iit. Viral tonsilitis and Bacterial tonsilitis. Bacterial is the one with the very high fever and with the big yellow dots on the tonsils and troat and massive irritation to everything closeby. Wich is why at some point you'll be eating liquids only.
Thats the one i had twice, and Vidal now has. Because Vidal got IV antibiotics, he'll heal faster, but the side effects of IV antibiotics are about the same as oral penicilinne based ones (usually amoxilin + clavulanic acid), He'll have reduced cardiovascular ability and stamina for about 2 weeks.

Viral tonsilitis is the common one. Dokters will prescribe antibiotics to avoid opportunity infections, and most of all, to avoid a bacterial infection aswel. Its indeed gone after 2-3 days, you wont suffer nearly as much, and the dosage given is usually lighter.
You'd still feel the antibiotic side effects, if you do a serious strength sport, or an endurance sport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)