Arturo Vidal (29 Viewers)

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
There are two forms of iit. Viral tonsilitis and Bacterial tonsilitis. Bacterial is the one with the very high fever and with the big yellow dots on the tonsils and troat and massive irritation to everything closeby. Wich is why at some point you'll be eating liquids only.
Thats the one i had twice, and Vidal now has. Because Vidal got IV antibiotics, he'll heal faster, but the side effects of IV antibiotics are about the same. Reduced cardiovascular ability and stamina for about 2 weeks.

Viral tonsilitis is the common one. Dokters will prescribe antibiotics to avoid opportunity infections, and most of all, to avoid a bacterial infection aswel. Its indeed gone after 2-3 days, you wont suffer nearly as much, and the dosage given is usually lighter.
You'd still feel the antibiotic side effects, if you do a serious strength sport, or an endurance sport.
:delpiero: excuse my ignorance.

It's good to have a biochemist, doctor, financial expert and personal trainer around :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Tonsillitis ? A major part of the population ? Not really. Its rather rare to occur in adults.

He has high fever, so its the bacterial one. Means his troat will be unsufferable to eat.
He'll be taking a good dose of antibiotics, wont eat solid for several days, and will need time to gain back his stamina trough antibiotics side effects.

I've had it halfway october and halfway december(combined with meningitis), and i can tell you, its quite the condition
allegri said he could even train today but probably won´t :shifty:
Sorry Zach :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:delpiero: excuse my ignorance.

It's good to have a biochemist, doctor, financial expert and personal trainer around :)
Not a dokter. But i'm very reluctant in taking antibiotics, so he gave me an explenation of why it was neccecary.

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said, with IV antibiotics the healing proces goes quite a bit faster, as i have allready said, and he can train once the fever is gone, as i said (and did).
And as i also said, he'll have 1-2 weeks of reduced stamina and cardiovascular ability cause of antibiotic side effects.

In this quote

There are two forms of iit. Viral tonsilitis and Bacterial tonsilitis. Bacterial is the one with the very high fever and with the big yellow dots on the tonsils and troat and massive irritation to everything closeby. Wich is why at some point you'll be eating liquids only.
Thats the one i had twice, and Vidal now has. Because Vidal got IV antibiotics, he'll heal faster, but the side effects of IV antibiotics are about the same as oral penicilinne based ones (usually amoxilin + clavulanic acid), He'll have reduced cardiovascular ability and stamina for about 2 weeks.

Viral tonsilitis is the common one. Dokters will prescribe antibiotics to avoid opportunity infections, and most of all, to avoid a bacterial infection aswel. Its indeed gone after 2-3 days, you wont suffer nearly as much, and the dosage given is usually lighter.
You'd still feel the antibiotic side effects, if you do a serious strength sport, or an endurance sport.

Sorry Klin, better next time.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not a dokter. But i'm very reluctant in taking antibiotics, so he gave me an explenation of why it was neccecary.

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said, with IV antibiotics the healing proces goes quite a bit faster, as i have allready said, and he can train once the fever is gone, as i said (and did).
And as i also said, he'll have 1-2 weeks of reduced stamina and cardiovascular ability cause of antibiotic side effects.

In this quote

Sorry Klin, better next time.
I believe Juve's dokter more.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I believe Juve's dokter more.
I'm not contradicting the dokter. If you think he's saying anything different then i suggest you read everything again.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to give an idea, i went training again the first day after my fever was gone. Wich was fine. You just have 70% your normal strength and stamina and peak recovery (think of time needed between intervals).

So offcourse Vidal can train when the fever is gone. The important thing is he wont return to full match fitness untill 1-2 weeks.

I hope its now also clear for Klin, who has reading issues apparently.

In the spoiler, how the troat looks like before antibiotics kick in

Apr 19, 2007
Is he fully fit? Maybe hes struggling after the world cup or maybe Allegri just keeping the squad fresh. He was on a yellow and Marchisio was already missing the next game with the yellow I think. Pogba wasnt coming off period

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)