Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

Chilean

May 7, 2014
Okay it is a one track discussion.Juve is to be blamed for everything,Chile NT is fine.
You see ,a drop in form is so understandable this days especially after injury.
Vidal is one of my most favourite players .Most.He buy me when he plays against Chelsea at least 30 minutes injured and scored.Not to mention how he playes all this seasons.
You are concerned about how much Juve pays about his wages.Well he is worth of that sum.Yes,he is worth 5 mil per season.He will earn that sum in every club.Name me one player in the world who did not have a bad season or a bad form?Just One.
So what we have to do.To get rid of Arturo just after few,not bad but less good games like a racing horse who broke his leg?No.
I only criticize him why he was so quiet about Manchester United.It's seems that he would accept that move if that happened.He was never clear about that.
He is still a very,very good player.
Geez, Dukac, it's hard talking to you hey. It's becoming difficult to get some points across. I'm chilean and HUGE Vidal fan myself. I'm talking about WHY he is in his current form. It's clearly Juve and Conte's responsability. They were the ones who delayed the surgery, the were the ones who make him play injured the UEFA semifinal. That wasn't the chilean NT was it? Just take the responsability, admit I'm right and we can move on.

I haven't once said that Juve should get rid of him. I'm saying they made a stupid decision, that may cost Vidal his career, and that it is having consequences right now. He was worth 70, now he's worth 25. He was playing ubeleivable football, now he's playing like shit. All things I said in May.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Geez, Dukac, it's hard talking to you hey. It's becoming difficult to get some points across. I'm chilean and HUGE Vidal fan myself. I'm talking about WHY he is in his current form. It's clearly Juve and Conte's responsability. They were the ones who delayed the surgery, the were the ones who make him play injured the UEFA semifinal. That wasn't the chilean NT was it? Just take the responsability, admit I'm right and we can move on.

I haven't once said that Juve should get rid of him. I'm saying they made a stupid decision, that may cost Vidal his career, and that it is having consequences right now. He was worth 70, now he's worth 25. He was playing ubeleivable football, now he's playing like $#@!. All things I said in May.
@Hustini

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I haven't once said that Juve should get rid of him. I'm saying they made a stupid decision, that may cost Vidal his career, and that it is having consequences right now. He was worth 70, now he's worth 25. He was playing ubeleivable football, now he's playing like $#@!. All things I said in May.
Okay you are a Vidal FAN(with big letters) but you still insist that is Juve's and Conte's fault that he was played injured .Meanwhile Chile NT are without any mistake.
Fine.I wrote what I think and that's it.
Continue supporting him ,as I say it's a one way discussion.
Maybe as a member of this forum you can write a post other than about Vidal and blaming Juve .I don't suggest anything.

Chilean

May 7, 2014
Okay you are a Vidal FAN(with big letters) but you still insist that is Juve's and Conte's fault that he was played injured .Meanwhile Chile NT are without any mistake.
Fine.I wrote what I think and that's it.
Continue supporting him ,as I say it's a one way discussion.
Maybe as a member of this forum you can write a post other than about Vidal and blaming Juve .I don't suggest anything.
I'm so sorry for wasting your time. I just realized you're right: it was the chilean NT fault Vidal played injured the UEFA semifinal. It was also Sampaolis fault he didnt have the surgery in March in Turín. I think it was also his fault he got injured in that match against Fiorentina. Damn Chile NT!

You have a true talent for convincing people with logical arguments. Are you a lawyer?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm so sorry for wasting your time. I just realized you're right: it was the chilean NT fault Vidal played injured the UEFA semifinal. It was also Sampaolis fault he didnt have the surgery in March in Turín. I think it was also his fault he got injured in that match against Fiorentina. Damn Chile NT!

You have a true talent for convincing people with logical arguments. Are you a lawyer?
Dont be an azz.

Its clear as water that BOTH Juve and Chile played him without any sort of responsability. Dont try to take your countrymen out of this issue.

If Vidal is fuked up is because Both Conte and Juve and the idiots running your NT.

Chilean

May 7, 2014
Dont be an azz.

Its clear as water that BOTH Juve and Chile played him without any sort of responsability. Dont try to take your countrymen out of this issue.

If Vidal is fuked up is because Both Conte and Juve and the idiots running your NT.
When? For playing him in the WC? The tournament that is the most important in international football and is only once every 4 years? Yeah, it's incredible Chile played Vidal in the WC. Sampaoli actually didn't play him against Holland, trying to rest him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The fact is that he played. It doesnt matter if it was a WC or not, he was injured. He was obviosly going to play, but we all knew it was going to be the country first before Vidal himself. He was desperate to play so he was not being coherent about it either.

But then what about all those useless friendlies in which he could have been rested or given less minutes?. He played 90 mins in all of those. Ridiculous.

You wanted to see him with Chile in the WC? Well i hope you enjoyed it because this are the results.
Stop being a selective hypocrite.

Chilean

May 7, 2014
The fact is that he played. It doesnt matter if it was a WC or not, he was injured. He was obviosly going to play, but we all knew it was going to be the country first before Vidal himself. He was desperate to play so he was not being coherent about it either.

But then what about all those useless friendlies in which he could have been rested or given less minutes?. He played 90 mins in all of those. Ridiculous.

You wanted to see him with Chile in the WC? Well i hope you enjoyed it because this are the results.
Stop being a selective hypocrite.
He would have played the WC fine if he had the surgery when he was supposed to: in March. Cant blame Chile for playing him then. Can blame Juve for playing him injured and delaying the surgery till May and you know it.

About the friendlies - which ones? The ones played in September, 4 months after the surgery?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It has been like 8 months since the surgery and he IS not in optimal shape... now imagine him 3-4 months after that.
Because of that , if Juve is at fault for playing him so much after the fiorentina game...Chile is in the same line by rushing him to be ready for the WC. It was obvious he was not going to be up to the task.. but he was rushed still.

Chilean

May 7, 2014
All right then. I'll admit Chile was at fault for rushing him to play in the most important football competition in the world, which is only once every 4 years, after Juve made him play 2 months injured for a UEFA cup semifinal and delayed a surgery he should have had in March when the scudetto was already in the bag.

If both fucked up, its clear who fucked up the most.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
EL semifinal isnt as unnecessary as you make it sound. Juventus havent won an European Cup since 96 and you could have seen we wanted that trophy. we could have rested him in serie a games and play him only for the EL though

Chilean

May 7, 2014
EL semifinal isnt as unnecessary as you make it sound. Juventus havent won an European Cup since 96 and you could have seen we wanted that trophy. we could have rested him in serie a games and play him only for the EL though
I'm sure thats what Conte and Juve thought, and as you say he kept playing serie A games. They knew Vidal had the WC coming up. I think they were betting on him not playing it be cause of the surgery. It was obvious this was going to happen; too bad everybody could see it coming but they.

Risking your best players career for a EL semifinal when you're Juventus? Bad idea.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hindsight is a bish.

No one knew or could predict that his problem was gong to be so serious. His injury was not devastating nor lousy..so everyone thought he was going to be ok with some rest. The prospect of playing in tje Juve stadium in a final was on the horizon...and with the lack of results it was impossible not to use him. What i agree is that he was overused in Serie A when we were in an OK position and this was Conte´s fault.
But i repeat, his injury started as something, but quickly evolved and got out of control until he had to be intervened. After that, is all him and Chile´s

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
All right then. I'll admit Chile was at fault for rushing him to play in the most important football competition in the world, which is only once every 4 years, after Juve made him play 2 months injured for a UEFA cup semifinal and delayed a surgery he should have had in March when the scudetto was already in the bag.

If both $#@!ed up, its clear who $#@!ed up the most.
Look! it's clear as day that Juve is the main culprit here for rushing him to play some rather unimportant games, thus exacerbating his injury.
But as we've witnessed in these months, your fellow countrymen are no angels either. Especially that dumbass NT coach of yours for playing him in every minute of every goddamn friendly you've played in these last few months, and then making up stories about how he's injured again every time he gets a knock in any of those games. And then those butthurt newspapers/bullsh!t media of yours, coming up with the stupidest rumors about Vidal's sale, like they're so desperate to get back at Juve and juventinos, are nothing but a bunch of classless fags.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Look! it's clear as day that Juve is the main culprit here for rushing him to play some rather unimportant games, thus exacerbating his injury.
But as we've witnessed in these months, your fellow countrymen are no angels either. Especially that dumbass NT coach of yours for playing him in every minute of every goddamn friendly you've played in these last few months, and then making up stories about how he's injured again every time he gets a knock in any of those games. And then those butthurt newspapers/bullsh!t media of yours, coming up with the stupidest rumors about Vidal's sale, like they're so desperate to get back at Juve and juventinos, are nothing but a bunch of classless fags.
:tup:

I don't agree with the way Conte dealt with Vidal's injury situation, forcing him to play so many somewhat "meaningless" games in Serie A, when he should have been getting rest and not fucking his knee up further, but at the end of the day he is a JUVENTUS player and is a paid employee of the club. The club at the end of the day does what they think is best for him.

Chilean

May 7, 2014
:tup:

I don't agree with the way Conte dealt with Vidal's injury situation, forcing him to play so many somewhat "meaningless" games in Serie A, when he should have been getting rest and not $#@!ing his knee up further, but at the end of the day he is a JUVENTUS player and is a paid employee of the club. The club at the end of the day does what they think is best for him.
I don't think anyone has discussed that point. Interesting that the club thought it was best for him to play 2 months injured. Also interesting to think the club thought it was best to postpone a surgery that he should have had in March until May. The club at the end of the day did what it thought it was best for Juventus short term, not for the player.

The way he's playing, looks like the club fucked up pretty bad. The club had a 70M player and he's now worth 25. The club had a match winner and turned him into a player that should be benched. Brilliant stuff from the club. Great decision making.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)