Arturo Vidal (18 Viewers)

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
If we sell Vidal because the man wanted to have a night out with his friends on a THURSDAY NIGHT that's the biggest retarded move ever.

We tend to forget players are human too. They are not robots. They need to have fun and socialize every once in awhile. It doesn't matter if you get paid $1 or $4 Million, at times, people will ALWAYS be late for meetings/work/practices etc.

Let's not act like this is a common thing Vidal does. 100K fine is absolutely insane.

Jul 20, 2012
If we sell Vidal because the man wanted to have a night out with his friends on a THURSDAY NIGHT that's the biggest retarded move ever.

We tend to forget players are human too. They are not robots. They need to have fun and socialize every once in awhile.

Let's not act like this is a common thing Vidal does. 100K fine is absolutely insane.
There has to be alot more to the story that we dont know

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Even if it's 100k that is half a month of his salary, so I can't see the big issue. On the other hand players that we pay a small fortune shouldn't pick fights on the street. Unacceptable.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Even if it's 100k that is half a month of his salary, so I can't see the big issue. On the other hand players that we pay a small fortune shouldn't pick fights on the street. Unacceptable.
I would be mad if they take one week of payment from me tho...
But he misbehaved a couple times so he better stay quiet

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I would be mad if they take one week of payment from me tho...
But he misbehaved a couple times so he better stay quiet
Of course, but Vidal probably ensured his future with the money he has earned till now, while most common folks like us depend on monthly income for usual expenses.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Considering how clubs get fined for 15-30k on matches when they fans go wild I'd say this fine is quite heavy.

And of course Vidal has enough money to secure like 3 future generations, but just sayin'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)