Arturo Vidal (52 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Lol my friend manure fan,is telling me he knew Vidal was/is injured and that's only reason why they didn't sign him :lol:

They don't even realise , his knee is okay,and it's muscular problem :sergio:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
According to Tuttosport, Vidal just missed the match against the Serie A "Udinese", "Milan", "Cesena" and "Atalanta", as well as the Champions League game with "Malmo". In question is part of Vidal in the group stage of the Champions League against "Atletico" (October 1), and in the championship game with Italy "Roma" (October 5).
How cute.Against Atletico,Roma and Milan.Fine.Pretty important matches.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If it wasnt for those depth signgins, we would have been sooo fuked. Wel, we still can be fuked anyways.... we need to see how the bench players will cope with this. Hopefully with a bang.

donkenke

Nov 25, 2013
So, do u still think that Man U made a mistake not signing him?. Honest question; do u think that this season he will recover his best shape?, or at the contrary, we will see a saga of injuries?. Not from ManU, im Chilean, not a fan of Arturo just for my NT.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is a normal injury.Why he won't get his peak this season?His knee is right.This is a ordinary injury.He will pass through rehabilitation period and that's it.When he was an injury prone in the past ?Never.So no reasons for concern.I am just pissed off that he would not be available against Atletico,Milan and Roma.Nothing else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)