Arturo Vidal (26 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

oggydude

Aug 28, 2014
You can't even agree on your own players.
So all the Juve fans think of every player in the same light, then this forum must be very boring. True fans always have one thing in common and that is the support their club no matter what, but that doesn't mean you have to have common opinions on your players.

- - - Updated - - -

On redcafe...

- - - Updated - - -

Must happen often then.
Well you get Arsenal and Liverpool fans often arguing, even Barca fans were arguing last year over the Cesc transfer on Redcafe

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So all the Juve fans think of every player in the same light, then this forum must be very boring. True fans always have one thing in common and that is the support their club no matter what, but that doesn't mean you have to have common opinions on your players.
No, you don't see any of us signing up on other club's forums then disagreeing about player valuation(s). :D

Of course there are disagreements here ;)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think there are more reasons for this to be on, than off.
Reported for months that we've been interested (granted, not by our media), yet Vidal hasn't publicly quashed any of these rumours. In fact he has added fuel if anything.
Reading between the lines it seems that Juve are wanting to sell at the right price.
Conte left, maybe because he knew that they were willing to sell? Maybe not too, but I like to believe the former. :devil:
LvG has name dropped him for no reason. Why?
All our media are suddenly picking up on our interest after the Di Maria deal has gone through.
We briefed the media about Carvalho which to me is an attempt to scare Juve into selling at the price we have seemingly offered.
Cleverley reported being sold and with LvG saying we were light in midfield there is no way IMO that we would be selling him if we didn't have someone lined up. Oh yeah, what number is Cleverley again?
Apparently he came out and said to team mates he was not leaving? Yet a day earlier he had said goodbye to teammates? Yeah, whatever.
Oh I nearly forgot. Juve manager has said he's fit and like a caged animal, yet now all of a sudden he's training on his own because he's now not fit? I smell something...
It's ON! I expect this deal to be wrapped up when Clevs moves on.
Red Cafe :touched:

I'm going to miss these posts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)