Arturo Vidal (29 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's 27 - he'll be playing at this level for at least another 4-5 years.

Yeah he's not old don't get me wrong

But the likes of Bale are always going to wind up getting the silly money offers. They've broken out at a younger age than Vidal. Not saying he can't command a hefty fee but those holding out top a top 4-5 record transfer will be disappointed with the fee if we ever do sell him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
players value are dictated by the buyin club really.

i.e man utd need a general like vidal for their mid, so them paying more than what they paid for di maria would not suprise me. i think the issue here is vidal's knee

Vidal

Aug 1, 2014
he is not worth 60m, at his age value drops very fast....take the deal of 40M + chicharito(10M) + kagawa(15m).

If he gets injured next season or something happens at 28 with an injury he will be worth 20m max. Take the 65m valuation and reinvest for the future.

Aug 26, 2014
wtf are u talking about his knee is fine they are just trying to lower the price with that talk and u get Vidal in his prime and can compete for another 5 years at max level any offer lower than 60M pounds would be idiotic to take with just few days left before the market closes and just so u know only a fool would pay 10m for chicharito

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I don't even care how much he's worth next season.. Just keep him FFS.. One of the reasons people still watch serie A are pogba and vidal... Go fuck yourself Man Ut

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even care how much he's worth next season.. Just keep him FFS.. One of the reasons people still watch serie A are pogba and vidal... Go fuck yourself Man Ut

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
he is not worth 60m, at his age value drops very fast....take the deal of 40M + chicharito(10M) + kagawa(15m).

If he gets injured next season or something happens at 28 with an injury he will be worth 20m max. Take the 65m valuation and reinvest for the future.
No. We'll keep him and you guys can plod along with the likes of Cleverley, Fletcher and Anderson.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
United are a joke, I said even before their first game with Van Gaal that they'll struggle again.

Watch them ending up "again" out of the top 4 and firing him after that. The messy circus already started there. Only a fool would want to go there now. If it's Madrid or Bayern it's understandable but United, really !!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
United are a joke, I said even before their first game with Van Gaal that they'll struggle again.

Watch them ending up "again" out of the top 4 and firing him after that. The messy circus already started there. Only a fool would want to go there now. If it's Madrid or Bayern it's understandable but United, really !!
If they miss out on the CL places this season (which is very likely IMO), I can see them becoming a new age Liverpool. Would love to see them crash and burn even more.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't even care how much he's worth next season.. Just keep him FFS.. One of the reasons people still watch serie A are pogba and vidal... Go $#@! yourself Man Ut

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even care how much he's worth next season.. Just keep him FFS.. One of the reasons people still watch serie A are pogba and vidal... Go $#@! yourself Man Ut
Well said.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

How about you move to some other target then? MU fans are funny. You claim Vidal is the best CM in the World, fap to false news for 2 months now and now you say he's not worth more than 40m? :howler:

His knee is fine and we're happy with him. We're not a big spender these days - yes but we aim to build a top class team our own way. With time the money will be there. Don't treat Juve as second grade club while yours is in shambles right now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:xfinger:

Liverpool become new age Leeds :xfinger:
Fucking Leeds :lol:

I remember those days when they tried to compete with the big boys in Europe, and sign heaps of players on fat contracts (Kewell and Viduka amongst them)…nek minut struggling in League One, and now firmly in Championship mediocrity. Their fans are utter cunts as well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Fucking Leeds :lol:

I remember those days when they tried to compete with the big boys in Europe, and sign heaps of players on fat contracts (Kewell and Viduka amongst them)…nek minut struggling in League One, and now firmly in Championship mediocrity. Their fans are utter cunts as well.
They (Cellino) sacked their manager (who was from non-league) at the weekend after just two games, then re-appointed him, then lost against local lower league rivals Bradford last night in the League Cup :D

Love the circus that follows Cellino around. Liverpool and United are too big and well run to ever get into that state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)