Arturo Vidal (39 Viewers)

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
Paraguay was never really an enjoyable team to watch, they just seem to take Catenaccio to another level and the only offensive weapons were long balls and headers.

Ecuador now is a very strong team with fast pace players. I think all Southamerican teams will pass group stage in this WC for sure, QF were fierce.
Paraguay vs Japan was absolute crap. btw I can't believe Benitez died :sad: he was great striker and would've definitley contributed to Ecuador

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Vidal cut out for match against England, doubt for Brazil game

"Vidal is not fit to play both of the friendly matches. The player is suffering from the adductor of the right leg and should rest from 7 to 8 days" says Vecchia Signora's physician Fabrizio Tencone.

The player will be tested by the National Team staff to determine if he can be an alternative for the match against Brazil next week on Tuesday.

http://redgol.cl/2013/11/arturo-vidal-llegaria-justo-al-duelo-con-b/

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Believe me when I say Arturo wants to play that game, last game got 2-2 @ Brazil.

Chile was playing only with Chile-based players and Brazil with brazilian league players as well. (Ronaldihno and Neymar were on squad)

I find it funny that Vecchia Signora's doctor gave rest for the same amount of days as the friendly games take, kind of an obvious trick...smart none the less. Club pays the salary and want to protect their investments but everyone wants to play for their national team, deal with it.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Paraguay was never really an enjoyable team to watch, they just seem to take Catenaccio to another level and the only offensive weapons were long balls and headers.

Ecuador now is a very strong team with fast pace players. I think all Southamerican teams will pass group stage in this WC for sure, QF were fierce.
Yeah, I agree. South American teams are some of the toughest to knock out.

TopPog

Nov 19, 2013
Get used to Vidal and Pogba being on EVERYONE's radar until the day they retire. Just sign them up on long term contracts and if anybody does want to buy them they will have to pay through the ar$e!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
sorry for spam but i every day searching in google and now i find this new

Vidal on Barcelona shortlist – report

Mundo Deportivo is reporting that Juventus ace Arturo Vidal is on the transfer radar of Barcelona.

The club are looking for new options in the middle of the park for 2014-15 and the Chilean international is admired.

Barcelona Coach Tata Martino has apparently given the outfit a list of three players who he would be keen on bossing.

They are Vidal, as well as Atletico Madrid’s Koke Resurreccion and Chelsea’s Brazilian midfielder Ramires.

Juventus have rejected all offers for Vidal since his arrival from Bayer Leverkusen in 2011 and he’s soon set to extend his contract in Turin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)