Arturo Vidal (16 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I think we are overrating him now. But as some guys said he is vital for our team, and it's really pleasing that other teams are after our players. But remember our management, they won't hesitate to disappoint us. Let's just hope Real Won't come with huge offer.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vidal>Higuain. By miles. He not only has a harder task on the pitch, and in a tougher league, he also does his work more consistently.

I remember asking all of us this question not too long ago. It was inevitable for clubs to sit up and take notice of this player. He is soon going to be the best in the world in his position, and it was good to see the club value him like most of us did, and replied to that question I raised. Vidal isn't going anywhere for the next decade as far as I'm concerned.

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
Chill I was Joking. But imagine them coming with such offer Sahin and Higuain???

If they are serious they'd come with serious offer. But as you said he is essential to us, and it's his first season he will just get better.

Unless they offer, Ozil or Ronaldo or Benzema, since we are desperate for a striker, but I doubt they'd be that desperate for Vidal.
This is what I meant, we need a high class striker and Real can offer one in exhange. I just hope they give up....

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
as i said the other day i wouldn't even trade Vidal for ozil and benzema, that is how much i value Vidal's qualities, qualities which i have not seen in any other player, not since edgar davids anyways.
I like him and I value his qualities 2 but as we all know football became the biggest industry therefore am affraid they might sell him......
I really want Vidal to play with us 4ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)