Arturo Vidal (72 Viewers)

Chilean

May 7, 2014
Really happy Vidal got to play yesterday a couple of minutes. I'm sorry about my intervention a couple of weeks ago on this thread. I was really angry at Juventus. Good thing Vidal is willing to push himself to the limit to play at the WC. He has to play and hopefully he'll be the best Vidal ever. As someone said earlier, it's better for him to play the WC and be out for a couple of months than for him to miss it and be fine in August. It's his dream. Vidal is the NT (and Juventus) heart. And who knows if he's transferred. If he is, I hope Juventus get a ridiculous amount of money. The club beleived in the player.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He said he'll be ready for Australia (13th June). He also said he might not be a starter in that one, but that has nothing to do with his knee. He said that he's not limping and he's happy.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Really happy Vidal got to play yesterday a couple of minutes. I'm sorry about my intervention a couple of weeks ago on this thread. I was really angry at Juventus. Good thing Vidal is willing to push himself to the limit to play at the WC. He has to play and hopefully he'll be the best Vidal ever. As someone said earlier, it's better for him to play the WC and be out for a couple of months than for him to miss it and be fine in August. It's his dream. Vidal is the NT (and Juventus) heart. And who knows if he's transferred. If he is, I hope Juventus get a ridiculous amount of money. The club beleived in the player.
He should not have played yesterday. Very risky move by him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont care about his WC. He should not have played if it means a recurring injury. Thats madness.

We all know how importan a WC is... but his health is a more serious matter than a WC.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I dont care about his WC. He should not have played if it means a recurring injury. Thats madness.

We all know how importan a WC is... but his health is a more serious matter than a WC.
I'd give you both my legs and my only arm, in order to win a WC for Somalia!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I would add my genitals and whatever organ or life, if that WC won by Somalia was hosted in Italy :yuck:

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
No one cares about club football until WC is finished and CL starts. Stop whining and start dealing with it.

Let the guy play for his own NT ffs, Serie A is a joke anyways.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Does anyone else see it?

He'll play a match or two in the WC, and be out for the next 12 months.

- - - Updated - - -

No one cares about club football until WC is finished and CL starts. Stop whining and start dealing with it.

How many of your NT team play in Serie A? How many in the other top European leagues?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

us juventus fans care.
Does anyone else see it?

He'll play a match or two in the WC, and be out for the next 12 months.

- - - Updated - - -

How many of your NT team play in Serie A? How many in the other top European leagues?
the very thought terrifies me :scared:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Netherlands boss Louis Van Gaal has revealed that he tried to sign Arturo Vidal for Bayern Munich in 2011.

“I always wanted to buy Vidal when he was at Bayer Leverkusen but he went to Juventus."

Van Gaal will be in charge of Manchester United next season, who have been heavily linked with a switch for the 27-year-old. :shifty:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Madrid to offer €60m for Vidal
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are bracing themselves for a €60m bid from Real Madrid for Arturo Vidal, according to reports.

Tuttosport lead with the news that the European champions have put the Chile international at the top of their transfer list for the summer.

Carlo Ancelotti is desperate to sign the Bianconeri man, and is ready to splash out €60m in order to sign the former Bayer Leverkusen midfielder.

Vidal has become a lynchpin of the Old Lady’s starting XI since joining from Germany in 2011.

But with the Turin outfit’s failures in Europe, the sports daily claims that Juve may find it hard to persuade Vidal not to go to Santiago Bernabeu.

I have to admit, I'd have a hard time saying no. As much as I love him. 60 million. Wow.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We'd be stupid to sell at any price.

Anyway seems Vidal is really struggling for Chile, was taken ill in training today, could have a big impact for next season if he's not getting the required rest.

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid to offer €60m for Vidal
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are bracing themselves for a €60m bid from Real Madrid for Arturo Vidal, according to reports.

Tuttosport lead with the news that the European champions have put the Chile international at the top of their transfer list for the summer.

Carlo Ancelotti is desperate to sign the Bianconeri man, and is ready to splash out €60m in order to sign the former Bayer Leverkusen midfielder.

Vidal has become a lynchpin of the Old Lady’s starting XI since joining from Germany in 2011.

But with the Turin outfit’s failures in Europe, the sports daily claims that Juve may find it hard to persuade Vidal not to go to Santiago Bernabeu.

I have to admit, I'd have a hard time saying no. As much as I love him. 60 million. Wow.
You're smarter than this dude.

What does 60 million in this market buy you? Absolutely nothing and certainly not another Vidal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)