Arturo Vidal (43 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i wouldn't get rid of bernardeschi. As crap as he is he is like 1 of 2 wingers this team has. If Sarri ever drops the awful 4-3-1-2 we need him.
That’s like having a pair of jeans that you really hate and are useless but you keep them in case you one day run out of options for pants

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Vidal is old and injury prone.

Give it 12 months and he’ll be deadwood along with Matuidi, Khedira, and Ramsey.

We really need to stop stockpiling these kind of players, we are not Milan.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
as long Vidal is playing on the field. he is the best destroyer in the world with actual football skills.
is it good for long run to bring him? maybe not.

but seriously look at our midfield.

it can't get worse!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
as long Vidal is playing on the field. he is the best destroyer in the world with actual football skills.
is it good for long run to bring him? maybe not.

but seriously look at our midfield.

it can't get worse!
A few more freebie signings by Paratici and it can certainly get worse

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Vidal is old and injury prone.

Give it 12 months and he’ll be deadwood along with Matuidi, Khedira, and Ramsey.

We really need to stop stockpiling these kind of players, we are not Milan.
Exactly.

I'm a big Vidal fan as any, but it's senseless to pay 20+ mill for short term use. On a technical level yes i agree that he's better than matuidi and similarly the likes of, but lets not forget that Guardiola didn't think much of him at bayern and obviously neither does valverde at barca, there are some questions to be asked about whether he actually fits in our style now?

Better using the money to buy Tonali and a top midfielder in the summer, rather than get sentimental about someone who was great for us

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Honestly if there is a loan for low money with option I would take it, in any otherway I would pass even if that mean he's gonna end in Merda
loan yes, but I can't imagine barca will let him go that easily and not without monetary guarantee which won't be cheap.

I wouldn't be surprised if inter back out of barca's demands as well, though it makes their decision to let nainggolan go out on loan all the more strange

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)