Arturo Vidal (86 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Not true at all. I'd bet good money on the 2017 version winning against the 2015 version. We played better football with that team.
2015 we had passed teams in top form real madrid before playing barca at the final all were in great shape. we had the quality!
2017 we got easier competition and we got exposed for being a disaster waiting to happen in the final match.

Jun 6, 2015
2015 we had passed teams in top form real madrid before playing barca at the final all were in great shape. we had the quality!
2017 we got easier competition and we got exposed for being a disaster waiting to happen in the final match.
Your memory lets you down here. We faced pretty much the exact same teams during those runs.

2015: Dortmund, Monaco, Real, Barca
2017: Porto, Barca, Monaco, Real

2017 Monaco > 2015 Monaco
2017 Barca < 2015 Barca
2017 Real > 2015 Real

2015 Dortmund were terrible as were 2017 Porto

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Your memory lets you down here. We faced pretty much the exact same teams during those runs.

2015: Dortmund, Monaco, Real, Barca
2017: Porto, Barca, Monaco, Real

2017 Monaco > 2015 Monaco
2017 Barca < 2015 Barca
2017 Real > 2015 Real

2015 Dortmund were terrible as were 2017 Porto
i think overall 2015 spanish teams were better overall! madrid barca and ateltico all were in great top shape. we did earn our final by hard work and top quality players and it was joy to watch even from the group stage. and in the final if it wasn't for being absent from the championship from time and lack of the luck and experience we could have done it and win against a monster team of barca.

2017 on the other hand it was a good campaign, but we knew we had some problems and our final we choked like chicken and got humiliated!

and this is not my argument even.

i said the squad in 2015 had the last top quality players of juve then we got weaker after.

Jun 6, 2015
i think overall 2015 spanish teams were better overall! madrid barca and ateltico all were in great top shape. we did earn our final by hard work and top quality players and it was joy to watch even from the group stage. and in the final if it wasn't for being absent from the championship from time and lack of the luck and experience we could have done it and win against a monster team of barca.

2017 on the other hand it was a good campaign, but we knew we had some problems and our final we choked like chicken and got humiliated!

and this is not my argument even.

i said the squad in 2015 had the last top quality players of juve then we got weaker after.
Yep and I disagree, but that's fine :p

We went the whole 2016/17 CL season undefeated until the final. So not sure what problems there were before that terrible game in Cardiff. 9 wins 3 draws and 1 loss :cry:

In 2014/15 we lost to Atletico, Olympiacos and Barca. 7 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses.

Jun 6, 2015
2015 was better. 2017 had a superior attack, but the 2015 midfield shits on the 2017 version with Khedira and Pjanic. Defense was also stronger in 2015; we had a younger Chiello, a younger Buffon, and a younger Barza.
Alex Sandro in top form vs old Evra. Lichtsteiner vs Dani Alves. 2017 also had Bonucci in world class form.

I guess it's a matter of taste, but imo people (including me) are drawn towards that 2015 team more so for sentimental reasons. Overall it had more likable players and it was still mostly the players that brought us back from the shadows.

May 23, 2013
If I were to judge man to man:
14/15 - 16/17
Buffon - Buffon :tup:
Dani Alves:tup: - Lichtstiener
Chiellini - Chiellini:tup:
Bonucci:tup: - Bonucci
Evra - Alex Sandro:tup:
Marchisio:tup: - Cuadrado
Pirlo - Pjanic:tup:
Pogba:tup: - Khedira
Vidal - Mandzukic:tup:
Tevez:tup: - Dybala
Morata:tup: - Higuain:tup: Higuain better in Serie A but Morata in the CL

So equal but I prefer 14/15 as unit for sure. But man both these teams were damn good, wish FIFA had classic teams or a way to upload old teams to the new games.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Who cares if he shit talked us? I would've shit talked my team as well if they forced me out due to a ferrari accident after I was there best player for so many years.

Also Vidal was not shit in his last year, he wasn't at his best but def not shit and was crucial in the CL.

I never said he was shit in his last season with us, alot of other ppl did that. I was only a lurker back then.

Also, Vidal was not exactly crucial for us in his last season with us in CL, that honor goes to Tevez, he made Morata imo.

I think ppl here change their tune alot, and often either underrate or overrate players who have played for us.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
2015 team was grinta and tbh, we were all surprised it actually got past Madrid.

2017 team was incredibly strong, and was superior in the first half. It was by far the strongest post calciopoli Juve. We fell apart in the 2nd half though injuries and half fit players. And Madrid beeing lucky to score a deflection while we caught our breath.

Nah. 2017 was the deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)