Arturo Vidal (143 Viewers)

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
I noticed you are member of team_pathetic, and all your posts are trolling garbage

Who's double are you

Ive noticed you're just garbage 30 year old student

and this account isn't a double. My old username was bashir26.

im also curious how im trolling? Klin is one of the only real Bonucci fans. I want Coman back. I think the Llorente deal was unfortunate. I think we should take a chance on Toure. Sell Mandzukic. Not pay Madrid another 30m. These are all just opinions not trolling.

anyway, we all want the same thing, a dominate juventus.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Sammer:
"Arturo has developed really well since joining Bayern.

"He is in great form at the moment. He scores decisive goals, works hard, wins his personal duels and is unpredictable because he goes with his instinct. This is proving to be very helpful for us.

"Arturo always wants to play. I think he would have to fracture his leg before he would accept that he cannot play."

Remember when people here used to say the same and loved arturo for the same qualities.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

im also curious how im trolling? Klin is one of the only real Bonucci fans. I want Coman back. I think the Llorente deal was unfortunate. I think we should take a chance on Toure. Sell Mandzukic. Not pay Madrid another 30m. These are all just opinions not trolling.

Student ? Welcome to oktober 2015. Less reading profiles, more not changing user names

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Can you waltz?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sammer:
"Arturo has developed really well since joining Bayern.

"He is in great form at the moment. He scores decisive goals, works hard, wins his personal duels and is unpredictable because he goes with his instinct. This is proving to be very helpful for us.

"Arturo always wants to play. I think he would have to fracture his leg before he would accept that he cannot play."

Remember when people here used to say the same and loved arturo for the same qualities.
Fracture his leg, or getting too late out of the pub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)