Arturo Vidal (128 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ungrateful swine.

I dont care if he was right going to bayern and if he went to drink beer on greener pastures. His team fuked us yesterday and he is enjoying it in our asses.

FUCK HIM.
sellll
ooopps
kill
:agree:

I loved the guy when he was here doing exactly the same shit and now I utterly despise him. Football is great like that. No need to be rational all the time. Screw that drunk obese bastard.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Even if he scored an own goal and got himself sent off, some here would still insult him.

Yes, he did his fucking job as usual and that's why we loved him back when he was in black and white.
:tup:

Would be disappointed in him if he didn't give his 100. Also :lol: @ the ones calling him a flop. He's arguably one of bayern's most important players in europe. I hope he wins it. Despite Pep and all, I really hope he gets that trophy he deserves it.

A player of his caliber deserves as many trophies as possible. I'm glad he's got his copa America, I wish them absolute best in all of his endeavors.

Ones wishing him death and injuries would be the same bitches that would kneel and try to unzip Vidal's pants if they had the chance.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You guys have to understand he is on a different team now. For him to say Juve is still in his heart is actually shocking.

I don't know what people were expecting him to do in a game of football against us? Rip off his jersey and score on his own net? Cuadrado was trying to steal a yellow and Vidal yelled at him. Pretty sure we've seen that before when he was in our colours, what is the issue.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

Would be disappointed in him if he didn't give his 100. Also :lol: @ the ones calling him a flop. He's arguably one of bayern's most important players in europe. I hope he wins it. Despite Pep and all, I really hope he gets that trophy he deserves it.

A player of his caliber deserves as many trophies as possible. I'm glad he's got his copa America, I wish them absolute best in all of his endeavors.

Ones wishing him death and injuries would be the same bitches that would kneel and try to unzip Vidal's pants if they had the chance.
:sergio:

hes the last person to deserve it

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You guys have to understand he is on a different team now. For him to say Juve is still in his heart is actually shocking.

I don't know what people were expecting him to do in a game of football against us? Rip off his jersey and score on his own net? Cuadrado was trying to steal a yellow and Vidal yelled at him. Pretty sure we've seen that before when he was in our colours, what is the issue.
They just emotional. They don't know how to react to it. Vidal did what he believe was best for him and hopefully it'll pay off for him. I'm just glad he got to play here and I will still support the brother.

:sergio:

hes the last person to deserve it
lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

It's harmless joking about football doesnt have to be entirely logical. I dont think there's that much genuine hatred for him

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Clean your koala teary face bitch & pull my flipper (yes, cetacean reference for you).

You got fucked in the hole of down under by an ex-player you love to hate, deal with it.

Just commit suicide you dirty Chilean peasant. Your life is worth nothing. I hope another Pinochet takes over your country and decimates your family. Fuck off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)