Arturo Vidal (144 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why's everyone pissed at him doing his job, and he moved for supposedly greener pastures, and turns out he was right to. (In his mind anyway he is right and he feels vindicated) but that doesn't make him a traitor guys. Come on.

He didn't need to say Juve is in his heart after that comeback, he could rub it in and say the better team won. Unlike Coman who said he didn't feel bad for Juve.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Fuck him seriously. no respect for this retard. The way he went for Cuad was disgraceful. Eventhough he wasn't his teammate but he's part of the club he previously played for. Licht pushing him was telling what his ex-teammates think of this prick.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Fuck him seriously. no respect for this retard. The way he went for Cuad was disgraceful. Eventhough he wasn't his teammate but he's part of the club he previously played for. Licht pushing him was telling what his ex-teammates think of this prick.
Dude, chill. Pogba also calmed him down and hugged him. Vidal didn't even touch Cuadrado to be honest. I'm disappointed that he went to Bayern and it sucks, but the dude was just trying to win a game for his club.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
the cuadrado incident was such a common thing, I see that at least once in every game I see.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I don't think it's fair to hate on him that much. The guy didn't react to Lichtsteiner bullying him (which I absolutely loved btw) and calmed down. Unfortunately, Evra gave him the pleasure of turning this tie around with that fuck up.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You genuinely think he would do it to an ex teammate? Pogba literally kissed him on his head after that. Shows what the feelings are with him. It was a one off incident aimed towards a player simulating something and in my view was not disrespectful to the club he played for in any form or manner whatsoever. I abused him myself when he went for Cuads, but when I saw him calm down and saw his post match views, I do think he genuinely feels for the club, and we can't hold it against him that he plays where he believes he has a better chance for continental success. Going by last night, he must obviously believe he made the right decision. How and why do we grudge him for doing his job?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ungrateful swine.

I dont care if he was right going to bayern and if he went to drink beer on greener pastures. His team fuked us yesterday and he is enjoying it in our asses.

FUCK HIM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)