Arturo Vidal (84 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha, and I cant blame him :D

Tho some friends who went there said its a bore, drinking beer shouldnt be a packed tourist trap, with chinese tourists taking pics of you while you enjoy your god given right to get fucked.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
pep would be great for arsenal.

play fancy football.
end up 4th.
no one cares :tup:
Pep has never ended fourth. In fact imo pep is one of the most effective winners in the world. It is actually easier to count the titles he didnt win than the titles he won. For example, out of the six seasons he's been a manager, he's only not won the league once.

You don't know how much I wish we get pep instead of old man wenger.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Pep is a winner. First year, Ancelotti RM was really good and Pep made some mistakes. Last year again Barca, half squad was out.

He next step should be NT or EPL

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Pep is a winner. First year, Ancelotti RM was really good and Pep made some mistakes. Last year again Barca, half squad was out.

He next step should be NT or EPL
His style of coaching requires him to have the players work under him all the time. The on off style of NT fixtures won't suit him. Kinda like Conte.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Most decorated definitely.

It's kind of easy to look and give him credit like this. But fact is we never saw him manage not the best team in the world, like most of the managers do before they get to manage a top team, or in his case instantly a team that has the best talent in the world.

Just a good example was bayern, and how he destroyed them. Just a year before that team was a machine, best in the world, but he managed to screw things up for them quite fast.

Anyway, I doubt he will ever accept a job where he can be truly tested. Winning a league with bayern is not exactly a miracle work.

Oh and he's disgusting too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)