Arturo Vidal (26 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
If him and Marchisio are on their game, we won't have to worry about Pirlo being exposed. He's coming to form just at the right time. Great game today.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
how to get cancer in 5 mins: go visit Arsenal's forum. Full of 'Ramsey>Vidal', 'i'd take Vidal for 25m' or 'Arsenal is a bigger club'.
:lol:

Arsenal is a bigger club, lol. Never won the European Cup. Only been in 1 final. We surpass them in league titles, CL, UEFA Cup and other UEFA/FIFA trophies, number of golden ball winners and historical players.... The list just goes on and on.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That was physically painful to read.
But even there there are posts like

"This is a strange rumor and I don't think for a second there's any truth to it.

Also don't fool yourselves. Juventus is a bigger and a better club than Arsenal."

"Come on mate, that's definitely Arsenal bias. Yesterdays game within the first minute of play Ramsey lost the ball about two times in midfield. He is not as technical as Vidal. If he focuses on mastering the basics of a MIDFIELDER, then he can surpass Vidal. Obviously this is my own opinion it just suprises me why we rate our players so high when we can't do shit all in the Cl."

"And those efforts have been against a Bayern side that didnt take us seriously, the same way we didn't take teams like Anderlecht and Monaco seriously who embarassed us. Juventus defense is better than ours, their midfield is better, and their attack is better. They have GG buffon in goal. They would definitely make us look average. Can't break down a Sunderland/Swansea defence we can't expect to break down Juventus.

And yes we are a better looking side but Id be worried if that's the reason a player wanted to join us LOL"

"Go through the teams and it's clear Juve are a level above us. Better keeper, obviously, better defenders, superior midfield and both Tevez and Morata are better than Giroud. Allegri is also tactically smarter than Wenger, which still isn't saying much."

"Absolutely no chance. Would be a dream, but no chance.
He has came out and said he wants to stay in Turin for the rest of his life even after his playing career.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...us-Liverpool-target-says-stay-Turin-life.html"

"This signing makes absolutely no sense in the grand scheme of things. Currently plays for a better side, star player, club in the CL final, big wages etc."

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
But even there there are posts like

"This is a strange rumor and I don't think for a second there's any truth to it.

Also don't fool yourselves. Juventus is a bigger and a better club than Arsenal."
Have you noticed the first post? :D

"According to my Chilean colleague, Vidal started as a defensive midfielder."

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Arsenal :rofl:

English version of Porto.

just looking over to that gooner forum...
come on, are those people really
that stupid?

but...oh well...
the money.
cant compete with EPL there.
also you cant deny they are the bigger club
historically. they won everything in the past.
EVERYTHING.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)