Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Tremendous match yesterday. God, do I ever love this guy -- always ready to give it all, ready to sell it out for the squad!

Say, where are all of our forum's Mensa candidates, who were ready to sell this heart and soul player a couple months ago? Fuck. Talk about ungrateful.

:vidal:

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Tremendous match yesterday. God, do I ever love this guy -- always ready to give it all, ready to sell it out for the squad!

Say, where are all of our forum's Mensa candidates, who were ready to sell this heart and soul player a couple months ago? Fuck. Talk about ungrateful.

:vidal:
It's ok it was only @Hustini, can't possibly be mad at that guy

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It's ok it was only @Hustini, can't possibly be mad at that guy
Oh, for sure, Cammy is good stuff. I also know that he loves Arturo... just not as much as Marchisio. :D

I'm pretty sure there were a few others, though. Not sure when people decided that we needed to become a small mentality team, and resigned themselves to Juventus having to sell our best players... to make ends meet? To buy new players? Nope, we don't need to sell anybody. We need to keep our stars, and make this deep CL run an annual thing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh, for sure, Cammy is good stuff. I also know that he loves Arturo... just not as much as Marchisio. :D

I'm pretty sure there were a few others, though. Not sure when people decided that we needed to become a small mentality team, and resigned themselves to Juventus having to sell our best players... to make ends meet? To buy new players? Nope, we don't need to sell anybody. We need to keep our stars, and make this deep CL run an annual thing.
This man pays attention. Rollie for Mod.

Only jersey I have currently is a Vidal one. :touched:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
It is actually amazing how we have managed to hold on to our stars since 4 years ago. Vidal marchisio pogba. They have been here for the last 3 seasons despite all the rumors.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It is actually amazing how we have managed to hold on to our stars since 4 years ago. Vidal marchisio pogba. They have been here for the last 3 seasons despite all the rumors.
But people still believe every BS they read in the Daily Mail.

I mean Pogba won't probably stay forever, but other than that there's no reason to believe any of them.

I was trying to look for a heat map of his movement yesterday, but couldn't find anything other than UEFA's, but it's pretty tiny
Whoscored got one: http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/951412/Live

You can click on "heatmaps" and then select only Vidal, but these heatmaps are probably better for teams, not individual players. For that, click on "chalkboards", then "touches", then select Vidal.

The site got these stats for every game out of top 8 or so leagues, CL & EL btw.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Hustini has got you all fooled.

You are all being Husted by Hustini.

I have the transcripts from our Xbox Live conversations back in the day.

Confess, dear Cameron, or the dirty truth comes out.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini has got you all fooled.

You are all being Husted by Hustini.

I have the transcripts from our Xbox Live conversations back in the day.

Confess, dear Cameron, or the dirty truth comes out.
1.) Show me the transcripts.

2.) That was at the height of the Marchisio vs Vidal debate and I was being attacked left and right.

3.) If I need to post a picture of my wife in her underwear wearing the jersey I will do it. Or I will post the jersey itself. :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

http://forum.juventuz.org/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=33210

And if I need to go through all my 1,020 posts in this thread to find where all I mentioned his jersey I will. You know I will.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
1.) Show me the transcripts.

2.) That was at the height of the Marchisio vs Vidal debate and I was being attacked left and right.

3.) If I need to post a picture of my wife in her underwear wearing the jersey I will do it. Or I will post the jersey itself. :numnum:

1) They are currently being translated. You have to remember, it was 6 AM West Coast Time when @Kyle was involved in the conversations, and he was usually extremely hung over and incoherent. I'll have my people get with your people when they are done

2) Not unlike when I was one of the very few a few years ago who was adamant in the belief that Giovinco would be nothing more than a sub on this team. But, like Cronios, I was right.

3) Yes please. To the first picture.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1) They are currently being translated. You have to remember, it was 6 AM West Coast Time when @Kyle was involved in the conversations, and he was usually extremely hung over and incoherent. I'll have my people get with your people when they are done

2) Not unlike when I was one of the very few a few years ago who was adamant in the belief that Giovinco would be nothing more than a sub on this team. But, like Cronios, I was right.

3) Yes please. To the first picture.
Kyle half the time didn't wake up when he said he would. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)