Arturo Vidal (14 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He's really tearing it up today. His passing, his tackles! Sick goal as well. He also should get the assist for the first goal. Lets hope @Hydde and @DUKAC are right.
Did you see the game?So of your predictions that his career is over.Not just for the goal.It is bad because of the break because the warrior need just a couple of games to reach his peak.Very,very satisfied.Almost old Arturo.

Chilean

May 7, 2014
Did you see the game?So of your predictions that his career is over.Not just for the goal.It is bad because of the break because the warrior need just a couple of games to reach his peak.Very,very satisfied.Almost old Arturo.
Saw it. I havent predicted his career was over - I said I was worried he'd become a 25M player instead of a 70, and based on his last 15 games, I was right. I've already said I'm a huge fan of him and I hope he recovers his old safe. I cant be sure he will only because of one good match though. Can you?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah, people who said we shouldn't judge him based on one game are judging him based on one game (against Zemanlandia no less).
True but what we have been seeing lately are clumsy challenges which were non existent today. He went from box to box doing what he does best but looking tired towards the end. He is coming back slowly but surely. He was right when he said 2015 will be his year to get back.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Saw it. I havent predicted his career was over - I said I was worried he'd become a 25M player instead of a 70, and based on his last 15 games, I was right. I've already said I'm a huge fan of him and I hope he recovers his old safe. I cant be sure he will only because of one good match though. Can you?
Ultra sure.And be honest and don't change your opinions ,numbers or other things.You say in one of your post that he is worth not 25 but 10 mil.I am lazy to find that post but you know.Just don't overtake the things.He was injured .Don't start that just one side Conte or Juve are to be blamed for that .You think that I don't .That's it.Different opinions.But he is becoming old Arturo.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Ultra sure. I suggest you check my posts and you'll see the difference. I said right now he Is worth 25.
Ultra sure that he will be old Arturo.Whatever.Anyway, are you only a Vidal fan or you are a Juve fan also?I really wan't to know because you post only about Arturo.

Chilean

May 7, 2014
You don't have to think that much. You support the player or the club.Don"t start blaming about injuries.Arturo or Juve or both?
Look, this is a bit pathetic. I said I hoped you were right about him. If Vidal is at Juve, I support Juve. Which doesn't mean I can't say the club fuked up. Or Conte fuked up.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Look, this is a bit pathetic. I said I hoped you were right about him. If Vidal is at Juve, I support Juve. Which doesn't mean I can't say the club fuked up. Or Conte fuked up.
So actually you are just a Vidal fan.Actually very pathetic is to "support" one team as long as your favorite player is there.So if Vidal goes to Inter,Milan,Napoli or Roma you will support this teams?Fine ,do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)