:: Arturo Vidal (The Warrior) - 2013 - HD :: (1 Viewer)

as-95

Jul 14, 2014
:agree: 7th place in EPL > winning Serie A. That's a fact.
Let's be honest my fellow Juve fan.... I hate to say it, but we are only lowly flat track bullies...... We can beat the terrible Serie A sides, but whenever we venture in to Chanpions Lge, we get a savage beating😪😪😪. They have been in 2 Champ lg finals in recent past(and won 1), while we simply get thrashed. My English friends tell
Me about David Moyes. What a travesty e was. He is the reason they came 7th bro. He is 💩. Now watch them soar with that van Gaal guy. Such a shame our own Vidal is betraying us. No loyalty. Just going to the bigger team without even feeling sorry for us and staying.

Buy on AliExpress.com

as-95

Jul 14, 2014
Why? Why don't we ban you instead. I'm a passionate Juve fan of 14 years.(since I started watching football... I'm 19 years old.). I'm just frustrated and letting my steam out. It's not fair that Vidal might be leaving us. Why would I be banned for that. I just miss the days of Zidane, VierA and Baggio and wish they could come back. It's a good thing your not a Moderator as Mods should understand the perspective of where each member is coming from and his feelings. It's just frustration. I will get over it soon if Vidal confirms he is staying(hopefully).

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Why? Why don't we ban you instead. I'm a passionate Juve fan of 14 years.(since I started watching football... I'm 19 years old.). I'm just frustrated and letting my steam out. It's not fair that Vidal might be leaving us. Why would I be banned for that. I just miss the days of Zidane, VierA and Baggio and wish they could come back. It's a good thing your not a Moderator as Mods should understand the perspective of where each member is coming from and his feelings. It's just frustration. I will get over it soon if Vidal confirms he is staying(hopefully).
-'It's not fair that Vidal might be leaving us'
-'I miss the days of Zidane'

dude :lol:

as-95

Jul 14, 2014
if you actually are a Juve fan then your attitude is twice as pathetic and doubly worth the ban.
Of course I am a Juve fan. I make love to the Ole Lady. Ever since I was young boy. I'm just frustrated at the moment. That is all. Hopefully I will get over it when he signs a new Deal.

What's wrong with my attitude? Don't you miss days of Zidan and Viera. Can we really deny Man United are bigger than not only is, but probably biggest on the planet???? Statistics don't lie my fellow Juve fan...

as-95

Jul 14, 2014
Best video on youtube about Vidal
Definitely. This video is simply brilliant. What a player Vidal is. Just really really hope he doesn't betray us and leave for Manchester United just because they are much bigger than us. Shame we are broke and can afford a pay rise for him. Would go emo if Vidal joined Man United.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Definitely. This video is simply brilliant. What a player Vidal is. Just really really hope he doesn't betray us and leave for Manchester United just because they are much bigger than us. Shame we are broke and can afford a pay rise for him. Would go emo if Vidal joined Man United.
Brother you're trolling is poorer than a Palestinian orphan.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Emo in a good way most probably.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Let's be honest my fellow Juve fan.... I hate to say it, but we are only lowly flat track bullies...... We can beat the terrible Serie A sides, but whenever we venture in to Chanpions Lge, we get a savage beating������. They have been in 2 Champ lg finals in recent past(and won 1), while we simply get thrashed. My English friends tell
Me about David Moyes. What a travesty e was. He is the reason they came 7th bro. He is ��. Now watch them soar with that van Gaal guy. Such a shame our own Vidal is betraying us. No loyalty. Just going to the bigger team without even feeling sorry for us and staying.
Which troll? It's in news...... Don't be in denial my fellow Juve fan. They are a bigger club than us and he wants to join them.
Of course I am a Juve fan. I make love to the Ole Lady. Ever since I was young boy. I'm just frustrated at the moment. That is all. Hopefully I will get over it when he signs a new Deal.

What's wrong with my attitude? Don't you miss days of Zidan and Viera. Can we really deny Man United are bigger than not only is, but probably biggest on the planet???? Statistics don't lie my fellow Juve fan...
:lol:

Oh the desperation of these EPLtards. So cute.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He was spot on with some of his comments, especially in the first part of his first post.
I just find it sad that people would make an account on a rival teams forum and basically bag out another team whilst be under a cloud of delusion about a player that isn't even theirs.

Some of his comments are spot on, a lot of it was complete rubbish.

It's not even good trolling. I preferred the Turkish or Scottish invasions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)