:: Arturo Vidal (The Warrior) - 2013 - HD :: (1 Viewer)

Mar 10, 2013
Hello everybody

Maybe it looks like this is my first time here, but I've been going through these forums for months, so I thought I might want to share a video I made and see what y'all think, as I usually share my videos in Juventus Middle Eastern forums. I've been video editting since lasts summer, which means I'm not that good -just saying.

Anyways, here it is, watch and tell me what you think. :)

Forza Juve Per Sempre !​

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Hello everybody

Maybe it looks like this is my first time here, but I've been going through these forums for months, so I thought I might want to share a video I made and see what y'all think, as I usually share my videos in Juventus Middle Eastern forums. I've been video editting since lasts summer, which means I'm not that good -just saying.

Anyways, here it is, watch and tell me what you think. :)

Forza Juve Per Sempre !
Are you a member of the Juventusmania forum :D ?

OP
IL AvvoCaTo
Mar 10, 2013
  • Thread Starter #6
    I'm sorry everyone, I've been trying all day long to put the URL of the video, keeps telling me this :

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words

Anyways thank you "Badass Vidal" For putting the link, its the newest video in my youtube channel which is there in my signature.

Cheesio : Yes I am, are you ? :p

OP
    IL AvvoCaTo
    Mar 10, 2013
  • Thread Starter #10
    Cheesio : is your nick the same cheesio there ?

Ahmed : Thank you ,looks like Middle Easterns make a somewhat big part of the forum :p

Alex-444 : And is this reaction a positive indicator or does the video suck that bad :p ? Haha

Tricarico#10

Forza Del Piero
    Jan 13, 2006
    Great job dude! The more editors we have on this forum the better it is!
    I think it was a good try! The only thing that I did not like was the Arabic commentary during the video/music ....

as-95

Jul 14, 2014
    Why is this guy leaving? It's being reported that he will sign for the biggest club in the world aka Man united in next few days...... Why is he leaving? How could he betray us?????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)