Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
After all the news from supposed Vidals friend and the talks about how he loves Juventus and Davids, and Italy and mushrooms, I must say I will rage hard when Chelsea steals him. Not Aguero hard, but still hard.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
More possible shite news (probably bollocks)

http://www.tribalfootball.com/artic...tus-bayer-leverkusen-midfielder-vidal-1766051

I don't know what it is about English clubs and trying to piss on our plans at the momment!
i posted the news about chelsea yesturday, and vidal doesn't want chelsea, or england for that matter, and that came from his mouth.

p.s can we keep this alvin bullshit to a minimum, for once i would like to have a thread that is actually related to the topic, and not about trying to look like a smart ass. If Alvin hadn't wasted pages on looking like a prick then viewers like bianconeri88 above would have saved me the bother to repeat myself (not having a pop at you btw bianconeri88)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I didn't watch him in Germany but what i saw from Copa he isn't upgrade on Melo , i would like to have him here only if Melo won't be gone .
I would like something like this : Melo - Pilro - Vidal

In 4-2-4 , Melo would be better . Anyway i'm talking what i saw in Copa :boh: .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I didn't watch him in Germany but what i saw from Copa he isn't upgrade on Melo , i would like to have him here only if Melo won't be gone .

to be fair to vidal, he was played out of his favoured position for chile in the copa, had we based it upon his performance in the world cup under bielsa and for leverkusen this season, you will see that he can play a varied role in central midfield, even dropping into defence at times.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

I agree. I feel like Melo and Vidal are basicly the same quality. Vidal is a bit younger though and maybe less mentally unstable. On the other hand Melo seemed to really love Juventus this last season and he was always giving it all on the pitch. I would rather we keep them both :/.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I agree. I feel like Melo and Vidal are basicly the same quality. Vidal is a bit younger though and maybe less mentally unstable. On the other hand Melo seemed to really love Juventus this last season and he was always giving it all on the pitch. I would rather we keep them both :/.
Melo signed his own death warrant when he slagged his team mates off in the media. That kind of stuff should stay in the dressing room and gives a bad impression of the club to external onlookers. Melo's leaving is more than likely Conte's attempt at trying to improve squad harmony

May 15, 2006
i posted the news about chelsea yesturday, and vidal doesn't want chelsea, or england for that matter, and that came from his mouth.

p.s can we keep this alvin bullshit to a minimum, for once i would like to have a thread that is actually related to the topic, and not about trying to look like a smart ass. If Alvin hadn't wasted pages on looking like a prick then viewers like bianconeri88 above would have saved me the bother to repeat myself (not having a pop at you btw bianconeri88)
No worries mate, Apologies for regurgitating the post.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Melo signed his own death warrant when he slagged his team mates off in the media. That kind of stuff should stay in the dressing room and gives a bad impression of the club to external onlookers. Melo's leaving is more than likely Conte's attempt at trying to improve squad harmony
Melo was 100% right though. Personally I liked to see at least one Juventus player to say what all fans knew. Most of our squad was like "oh but we tried, and we can smile nicely, and butterflies, and tiaaaaraaas". Melo had enough of this bullshit propably.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Melo was 100% right though. Personally I liked to see at least one Juventus player to say what all fans knew. Most of our squad was like "oh but we tried, and we can smile nicely, and butterflies, and tiaaaaraaas". Melo had enough of this bullshit propably.
whatever your excuses are for Melo, you don't do it, even if what he said was accurate

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
AndreaCristianos dream team :

Buffon

Cassani - Bonucci - Chiellini - Balzareti

De Rossi - Pirlo - Marchisio

Rossi - Matri - Quagliarela​

Made In Italy .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)