Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
some how i like this player despite the mighty called poor performance from him in this Copa.. i didn't see him before this tournament but this guy is tireless, covers all the pitch and he passes good and there is something that i really like about him he opens space for him self in front of the goal to take his chance.. he is versatile and his stamina is so good, his work rate is inhuman.. i really would like to see him more but i wouldn't mind him at all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People would be hypocritical to disregard him from a poor Copa but still praise Melo even after his poor showing at Brazils last major tournament.

Jun 24, 2011
don't feel like sifting through the thread:

i've only seen him play for Chile the last few years, so does anyone who's watched a decent amount of him think he can jump in at CB in an injury crisis? I remember he played there in Football Manager.

Apr 15, 2006
I think he's no upgrade over Melo. Useless signing.

don't feel like sifting through the thread:

i've only seen him play for Chile the last few years, so does anyone who's watched a decent amount of him think he can jump in at CB in an injury crisis? I remember he played there in Football Manager.
FM is a freakin' computer game! Don't use it to judge real-life players and their performance!

Jul 1, 2010
We shouldn't judge him over his copa performance as he was often played out of position and his fellow players didn't help him.

Vidal is a quality player who should come here to bench Marchisio, not replace Melo.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
@Janna, this Arturo guy is apparently legit, a couple of mods checked his IP address and indeed he was posting from Chile.

Not so sure if he actually does know Vidal or if he's bullshitting BD and BD believes him though :D

But admittedly, he did show us pics with him, in more than one place, which could indicate that he does really know him.
Still shocking to me.

Why didn't the guy pick any of us Mods if he wants to keep the thing secretly? There's a reason he picked Badass Devil and the guy isn't telling us why.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
SO I just read that Colo Colo (his old club in Chile) still owns 30% of his contract or Bayern still owe them 30% Im not sure it was in Italian and my reading abilities arent great but apparently now everything between Bayern and Juve and Juve and Vidal or pretty much settled but Colo Colo could cause problems with money demands.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
We shouldn't judge him over his copa performance as he was often played out of position and his fellow players didn't help him.

Vidal is a quality player who should come here to bench Marchisio, not replace Melo.
Agreed, I wouldnt consider him a Melo replacement but he may not have Melos strength but hes very much just as aggressive and alot more attacking. I love Marchisio and I know his growth hasnt improved as much as we've hoped and I still have faith in him but Vidal will bench Marchisio if bought. Vidal will become a very important player in the next couple years and hope we tie him up very soon.

Jan 5, 2011
The disappointment for the elimination from the Copa America 2011 is about to turn a new adventure in the joy of football: the Chilean Arturo Vidal (24) is really a step away from becoming the new Juventus midfielder. The relay race between him and Felipe Melo (not summoned for the American tour and close the sale) is going to materialize, the Bayer Leverkusen midfielder of aspirin (not for long at this point) will be the partners of Andrea Pirlo in the middle, to the joy Antonio Conte. In Germany, giving the arrival of Vidal in Turin for the fact, though still missing signatures. Convinced of the impending completion of the deal are, in our country, the main sports dailies, which have no doubts now: it's a matter of hours and Vidal will be Juventus. Il Corriere dello Sport announced: "JUVE, VIDAL GET", while Tuttosport, newspaper close to the events eagle, Vidal says that there has been the go-ahead for the sale to Bayer's Old Lady, was thus accepted the offer of Marotta and partners, and the successful close of negotiations would be a matter of hours. And 'Fernando Felicevich expected today in Turin, the median of the dynamic agent of Chile, and some say that there could be even signatures. Everything goes smoothly for the closing of the deal, although there is still a small obstacle to overcome: the Colo Colo, the club where he grew Vidal, is still owned, in part (30%) of the player card and would like too 'monetize it. There are two options: either Juventus releases a little more, or the Bayer will donate part of the amount collected. It seems, however, that this can not be a danger to the success of the negotiation. Juventus, it seems, have reached an agreement with the German club on the basis of a figure, however, is not yet certain, the investment should be between 9 and 15 million euros, but when there will be black White will all be clear. In short, the feeling is that Juventus has substantially completed the purchase of Arturo Vidal, thus leading to Turin one of the greatest talents of Chilean national and, more generally, South American football.

:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)