Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
at least unlike Aguero, it is evident that Vidal is hungry enough to want to join us, I havn't heard anything from Aguero stating his interest in moving to Italy let alone Juventus, as far as im concerned Vidal is the next big deal that looks likely, so i must stress again, the ball is in our court now
:sergio:

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
Alen and Badass make me feel like I've walked into the fckin Twilight Zone. What's worse is that you people actually believe that tripe too. :help:

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
just like you want us to believe you're not alvin? who's the idiot now? :lol:
I'm not asking you to believe anything. :shutup:

From what I've read this Alvin character is somebody they have banned. There are moderators here who know how to do their jobs using the forum's tools. A simple IP check should tell them whatever they need to know about me. You are just a poster from the Twilight Zone.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm not asking you to believe anything. :shutup:

From what I've read this Alvin character is somebody they have banned. There are moderators here who know how to do their jobs using the forum's tools. A simple IP check should tell them whatever they need to know about me. You are just a poster from the Twilight Zone.
yeah? well you know where the logout button is if you don't like reading? Top right hand corner if you didn't know already

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think Nick wrote about this there but the mofo presented the info as his, without mentioning Badass.
Nop, Nick didn't wrote about this, There are 2 guys over there who broke the story back then and said we have an agreement with Vidal and he'll be a Juve player after copa if we find an agreement with BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)