Artur Boruc (6 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Artur Boruc has always impressed me while watching him. But if it's between him and Amelia I would have to choose the latter.

We should also throw Akinfeev into the mix because that kid is sick in goal.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought Gordon should have saved the dirty huns winning goal.
he also kept hearts in the game with a number of saves.

he possibly could have done better wiith the winner, but i definatly would not questn him over that.

boruc was far worse over ugo ehiogu's goal

Mar 12, 2004
agreed boruc is amazing, hes no gigi obviously he cant always pick out those certain goals like gigi can, but as a shot stopper, he could actually be better than gigi, amelia is good but 1. romanista and 2. good but not that good

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he also kept hearts in the game with a number of saves.

he possibly could have done better wiith the winner, but i definatly would not questn him over that.

boruc was far worse over ugo ehiogu's goal
gordon kept us in the game big time but even superman isnt invinsible, when you see teh saves he pulled off its unfair to say he could have done betetr at eth winner. however i suppose thats the measure of what we have come to expect of sucha great player. but aye man he was different class

boruc always makes mistakes when he tries to make "camera saves"

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    So we go for Frey instead? :)

Mancini: "Vorrei De Rossi, Buffon e Toni"

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    If you have time write a little bio for him ans say why you'd like to have at Juve so I'll put it in the Player Alert thread. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    He wants Toni? hmmmm this is interesting now

Zlatan, Toni, Cruz, Adriano, Recoba
    recoba said he is leaving, and the scudetto party was his farewell. Also Inter want to buy Crespo even though chelsea want him next season, so it is either him or Cruz, if crespo goes cruz will leave and if crespo doesn't go cruz will stay

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Boruc is overated IMO, making good saves against milan doesnt mean his Juve quality.. and to be fair his been good in the scottish league considering it is.. the scottish league. I would try to lure Amelia if at all possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)