Artur Boruc (5 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If I'm not mistaken, he can leave on a free this summer. He can be great and very bad at times.
True that. sometimes he makes silly mistakes, but most of the times he's great and in good form.

One thing we all should know is that if Gigi insisted on leaving we wont find someone with his abilities as a keeper. Though we can find good ones.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Timo Hildebrand is the best replacement IMO.
timo was one of the best goal keepers in Germany before the WC and this season.I was calling for him to replace both Lehmann and Kahn but this season he didn't perform all that good from wat i've read only as i didn't see any games from Stuttgart this season.
We would be taking a big chance on him though imo.
Id rather have Amelia.
his team has been under pressure by their management this season and hes made a lot of mistakes for my liking.
so am very skeptical about him.

Abt Boruc i guess Bozi could give us a better idea, but from wat i've seen from him in the CL he would be a very good option should Gigi leaves and recently that looks like a big possibility

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
not sure who i would want most but amelia,timo are good options
dont know how good boruc is.they say he play well against milan but thats as far as i know

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I've seen a fair bit of Boruc and he is decent but I doubt he is good enough to be a starter for Juve just now.

Aberdeen have lost by one goal to celtic 3 times this season and he has had at least one great save in each game and has generally had a good season. He is a very good shot stopper and good with his feet but he is not the most commanding when coming for high balls.

Craig Gordon at Hearts is a better keeper but Arsenal are reportedly after him.
the man knows his stuff and beat me to it, good goalie but gordon is a better keeper and a better long-term prospect

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    What is good in that?:D
    Another one off the list of candidates to replace Gigi. :eyebrows:
    Now we need Abbiati to sign for Toro, Dida to stay with Milan, J. Cesàr to sign till 2020 with Inter.....:pumpkin:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Boruc --- 100% NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have seen a lot of him over the past two years and he is most definatly the answer. His positioning is often 2nd rate and the guy is useless when it comes to cross balls.

he is the sort of goalie that trys to make a simple save, into something spectacular by making a diving save and pushn the ball away when he could easily stand there and catch the ball e.g Lionel Charbionnier.

Gordon is far better!!

btw Bozi did u see the highlights of gers vs hearts?gordon pulled off some great saves

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    i only want an italian to guard our goal i dont want another van der sar, i dnt want frey, i dont rate amelia, if we replaced peruzzi who 10 years ago one of the best, then im confident we can find buffon's heir. juve have a tradition of grinding out the finest italian gks and buffon is not gona stop that process just like peruzzi didnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)