Artist/Groups u hate/dislike the most (1 Viewer)

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
I'll probably get a lotta shit thrown my way for saying this, but I just can't stand all that rap-metal crap!
I like one Papa Roach-song and that's it. The rest just strikes me as incredibly boring.

btw, this does not include R.A.T.M, which I really like, but to me, they predate this whole era of boring crap.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
limp bizkit, linkin park, boybands-- there's so much music i think is incredibly bad, i don't have the strength to think about it all

THEGNU

Aug 10, 2002
There's a lot music that I don't like. It would take too long time to write em down but Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit belongs there.
The Ark sucks ass well. And then we have lots of other Swedish groups that really should be damned and burned in public.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
All music produced later than the 80's sucks with the exception of Sheryl Crow, Tiziano Ferro, Eros Ramazzotti, Shakira and Blof

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by ErikP ] ++
All music produced later than the 80's sucks with the exception of Sheryl Crow, Tiziano Ferro, Eros Ramazzotti, Shakira and Blof
i think thats a bit harsh, there was a lot of great music in the 90's

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
This would imply that you like music from the 80´s, can this be true?!?!:eek::dazed::shocked::scared:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
And what's wrong with that? :D

And Torkel; you're right, that was a bit harsh. I was implying that there was more good music in the charts in the 80's than in the 90's or now...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I have to admit, I'm interested in your fav music now ;) :D

btw: Sheryl is great, but I prefer her older songs :)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
'If it makes you happy' is my favorite! :) Also good are 'Resuscitation' and 'Anything but down'!

What part of my fav music exactly are you interested in? :D ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
And Torkel; you're right, that was a bit harsh. I was implying that there was more good music in the charts in the 80's than in the 90's or now...
hmmmmm..... are you sure?

i don't know, i have to think about that one.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)