Arthur (48 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
In midfield we actually lack the player in the type of Pjanić or Pirlo the most, the playmaker who can pass long balls. Hate to say it but it has Jorginho written all over it.
Arthur on other hand is a Pjanić with out long pass and long shot ability, but maybe more agile. So basically he is shit.
And without short pass forward, and without set piece or shooting or crossing

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
do you understand the word "main"? The most used one? Ofc they were changing their formations from time to time because of different gameplan, injuries, opponents and so on
Your entire argument is "hes better at mezzala than at regista and that's a fact" and your evidence are his 15/16 season's stats which didn't even all come as a Mezzala. Do you understand?

btw I would love to know how many of his goals came from set pieces, making your "value based on stats" stance pointless

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2006
Your entire argument is "hes better at mezzala than at regista and that's a fact" and your evidence are his 15/16 season's stats which didn't even all come as a Mezzala. Do you understand?
jesus christ, he was playing there as RCM/LCM for every season apart from few matches, they had DDR who was playin infront of the defense or Strootman and when they were injured Roma's coach had to use someone else there ffs, why you don't get it?
Снимок экрана 2022-05-13 223104.jpg

See?? or you don't see it??RCM in 4312, RCM in 433, when there was no DDR or Strootman he was playing deeper because they had no other options. And then he went to Juventus and after some time Allegri has started to give him a more central and deeper role when Marchisio wasn't available and especially when he left Juve. He even tried to use Hernanes before Pjanic there.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
jesus christ, he was playing there as RCM/LCM for every season apart from few matches, they had DDR who was playin infront of the defense or Strootman and when they were injured Roma's coach had to use someone else there ffs, why you don't get it?
Снимок экрана 2022-05-13 223104.jpg

See?? or you don't see it??RCM in 4312, RCM in 433, when there was no DDR or Strootman he was playing deeper because they had no other options
I'm not arguing his primary position. I'm arguing where his stats came from, since you're basing your entire argument off of stats. Like, how many of his goals came from free kicks for example? Using stats to determine his value in one role vs another is pretty dumb.

Mar 9, 2006
I'm not arguing his primary position. I'm arguing where his stats came from, since you're basing your entire argument off of stats. Like, how many of his goals came from free kicks for example? Using stats to determine his value in one role vs another is pretty dumb.
His overall impact there was bigger on that position. Juventus should have a signed real regista if they wanted to play like that, instead we've tried to turn Marchisio into Pirlo, then Hernanes, then Pjanic, then Bentancur and now it's Rabiot and Arthur. Why Zakaria doesn't play infront of the defensive line and doesn't start Juventus attacks? I have no idea.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pjanic best season was 16/17 for people who watched him. Only those who watch sofascore instead of games claim otherwise
Apparently 10 goals-12 assists > 8 goals - 14 assists. Obvious stats are obvious lol

Nevermind that in that 16-17 season he also controlled the tempo and pace of game for us, built play from deep, and upped his defensive work rate and contributions massively. He was clearly terrible in that two man mid with Khedira :lol3:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pogba and Jorginho.
That would be a serious upgrade, combined with one of Rovella/Miretti/Fagioli.

- - - Updated - - -

Good.

Hope it’s a sale but I don’t think there’s many teams retarded enough to want to sign him permanently.
Loan + option (hopefully obligation in case of... for sure)

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But we always win when he plays, and he's "arguably" our best midfielder. If both he and the French Malaise leave, how are we going to cope without their physicality, pressing, and awesome passing game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)