Arthur (49 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Don't get your hopes up, no one will offer anything near his book value and Juve can't afford another minusvalenza IMO.

Dry/with option loan is the best we can get here :/
i bet we'd even take some minusvalenza here just to get him off of the books

brilliant deal they said lol. actually a deal that probably all clubs and players involved consider an utter failure

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Arthur Melo doesn't have an important role in Max Allegri’s plans. Juventus are ready to give the green light for his sale in January, with Premier League clubs have already asked info about him, reports Nico Schira.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
❗️ A possible swap involving Arthur Melo for Benjamin Pavard, Allegri likes the full-back who can play on left and right; Bayern Munich need a midfielder.

(@Abendzeitung | via @SCUtweet)
Joke of the century.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I was hopeful he would play better under Allegri. He looks proper shit. Just like with pretty much everyone else on this squad, pray another club takes him.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
His physique must have mutated overnight. He played 90 minutes and had more control of possession than Pjanic ever had.

If he can build on this, then he has the potential to be our best midfielder. But lets lynch him like dumb people have lynched Cuadrado always, and instead lets fab about how Berna might become useful in his 5th or 6th season.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
If is the big word here..and it gets used for a lot of our players. Rabiot, kulu, Arthur and the list goes on.

If the club is serious about improving the midfield and are looking to buy in that area then I dony care who gets sold or swapped to make it happen. Right now we only have one midfielder who is good enough. All others are not.

Don't disagree though, a fully fit and inform Arthur is better than the others other than loca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)