Arthur (50 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Loan move would be ideal for everyone. Lets hope he goes somewhere on loan and plays a lot.
with his physique he'd prolly be a squad player in most top5 league teams though. i just don't see how this guy could play intensive 90 minutes twice a week, 40 times per season. if he had a full match in him, i reckon he had started for us too a couple of times

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
with his physique he'd prolly be a squad player in most top5 league teams though. i just don't see how this guy could play intensive 90 minutes twice a week, 40 times per season. if he had a full match in him, i reckon he had started for us too a couple of times
Everyone knew Arthur would be a bad fit for Allegri. IMO he's best suited to play in Spain, in Italy only Sarri would use him 'properly' aka short passing game.

We can't sell him for profit but loaning him out to someone who covers his wages would be welcome I guess. Once Ramsey leaves, Arthur will become the new Ramsey IMO.

He's too expensive to keep on the bench.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
What is it with his physique thats permanently fucked? Does he have any reoccurring injuries thats keeping him out that we know of?

singus

Sep 22, 2020
He has a severe case of Manganitas, extreme predilection to pussyfaggotry and inability to man up.
I believe that. And in that sense, he fits in well with the rest of our players.

But pretending to know he has some limiting physique, that he doesnt have the stamina to play a 90 minutes match is just dumb as fuck. Everyone can play 90 minutes unless they have some actual injuries or recurring ankle/knee injuries that cant be fixed (Ramsey). 90 minutes of football is not like climbing a mountain, it has nothing to do with stamina or will power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 35)