Arthur (62 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He did have Pirlo. But he played like a Serie B player, passed the ball to our opponents, threw points away. That had nothing to do with Pirlo but his lack of brain.

Well, hopefully you're right, but lets see
It's why I said it's a "bad situation to be in" to be fair. I'm not confident at all. I see him as the only one capable. Moreso because of the incapability of the rest than his actual skills, but hey. Hope is life.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eros

Jun 14, 2019
There really was that january period when he was considered key player to our team playing well. The only game we lost back then was vs Inter, the game in which Arthur did play. Before that, we only had two looses in league - in both of this looses Arthur did not play. Who knows, maybe he will really be a good addition to this squad, im skeptical but lets have a hope. Could see him linking well with Loca, though probably in 3 man midfield rather than duo.

- - - Updated - - -

its depressing as fuck and really not only him, we are also dependant of one of our attacker reaching level he didnt show yet in his career (Kean or Morata) if we want to suceed this year.
Arthur did not play that game. I recall Pirlo going mad with his selection that day. Used Frabotta/Ramsey on the left to contain Hakimi and failed miserably.
8D21181F-2480-49C7-A441-34CDE36EB9F2.jpeg

Jun 16, 2020
Arthur did not play that game. I recall Pirlo going mad with his selection that day. Used Frabotta/Ramsey on the left to contain Hakimi and failed miserably.
8D21181F-2480-49C7-A441-34CDE36EB9F2.jpeg
Ramsey went to AM when we had the ball and was very slow in retaking his position and Frabotta became really exposed. Frabotta got slaughtered here after the game but it was really due to Ramsey and Pirlo. After that he never got a decent chance again.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He was a top class mid, and the profile we lack (in the mould of Xavi and Iniesta, slightly lesser level tho) before Max came. Now he'll be lucky to even play 10 games. Another ruined career

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)